Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Diesmal andersrum: ich darf Geld bei Western Union abholen

Medien- & Kaffeeguru Avatar von truelife

Standard Diesmal andersrum: ich darf Geld bei Western Union abholen

GOOD NEWS FROM WESTERN UNION KENYA

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.5 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why,therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5,200.00 United State Dollars per day. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254796680988, Manager: DR JERRY MORGAN.call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today, E-mail: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the $5,200.00. United State Dollars

Sender’s First Name____MORGAN
    Senders Second Name____Larry
    Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___# 980-079-7877
    E-mail: [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ]

Contact Western Union Money Transfer with your complete information:

(1). Your Full Name:
    (2). Your Receiver's Address:
    (3). Phone And Fax Number:
    (4). Your Country:

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.contact us on our Email ( [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] ).

Yours in Service
    DR JERRY MORGAN
    WESTERN UNION KENYA REPUBLIC.
    Erst hatte ich das ja nicht wirklich verstanden und habe die MTCN geprüft. Die Nummer ist echt, aber das Geld wartet natürlich nicht auf mich, sondern wurde zurückgebucht. Zudem kann man der MTCN nicht ansehen, wie hoch der Betrag war.

Aber den Sinn verstehe ich davon immer noch nicht. Ich komme bei Western Union an, der sagt mir, dass es keine Kohle gibt - und dann? Soll ich mich mit dem Kenianer am Telefon rumschlagen?
    "Eine Rose wird auch im Himmel noch ein Rose sein, aber sie wird zehnmal süßer duften." - Luisa † 26.10.2009
    Spende an Antispam / Hilfe für Neulinge / Forenregeln / Nettiquette / Das Antispam - Lexikon / Werden Sie Mitglied
    "Das Internet ist für uns alle Neuland." - Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel (19.06.2013)
    smayer@public-files.de smayer@fantasymail.de

Senior Mitglied Avatar von RA Meier-Bading

Standard

Ich nehme mal an, Du sollst Dich dann an [Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. ] mit doppel-E wenden und dann wird Dir gegen eine "geringe Gebühr" geholfen. Also: falls google die Adresse nicht bis dahin schon zugemacht hat.

Urgestein Avatar von Wuschel_MUC

Standard

Das würde ich glatt der nächsten Staatsanwaltschaft schicken. Sollen die sich den Kopf zerbrechen, was es mit der Mail auf sich hat.

Wuschel
    Wer mir was tut, sei auf der Hut!

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen