PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mitleidsmasche ?

Highlight
20.05.2006, 08:32
Mitleidsmasche ? Zieht bei mir nicht. Soll sich doch mitsamt seinem (nicht vorhandenem) Geld eingraben oder verbrennen lassen und dann zur Hölle fahren. Ganz wie es ihm oder ihr beliebt ! :D :skull:

----------------------------------------------

Greetings,

I am writing you this letter from a sick bed, where I am suffering severely from Leukemia; I am SaID: [ID filtered]

I dont know how long I will survive this disease, and Iam unable to walk because of stroke, I need my daughter to start a new life in your country, the Nine million dollars will be transferred to your account in trust, take care of her until she is 20yrs old, I am trusting you with this legacy, because I am afraID: [ID filtered]

I want you to contact the Bank I deposited the funds with and retrieve it. All document can be made available. I am willing to give you 25% for your assistance,While you send 30% to my adopted daughter Jennifer. The balance 45% should go to charities.I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth but right now that my health has deteriorated so badly

Please write me back via email, because I dont have a contact telephone number, and I cannot move myself in any case, I can only read mails and order for a reply to be sent to you. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon so I can give you the details and any other needed info through my private email said2121 [at] netscape.net

Allah be with you.

Warmest Regards,

Dr.SaID: [ID filtered]
Muhammed

------------------------
My comment to this: :fuckyou:

aeggi
20.05.2006, 10:19
Die Zeilen - kann allerdings kaum noch Englisch - erinnern miich an das Bettelfax welches bei mir gestern um 4.21 Uhr ankam.:sick:

Highlight
20.05.2006, 11:07
Die Zeilen - kann allerdings kaum noch Englisch - erinnern miich an das Bettelfax welches bei mir gestern um 4.21 Uhr ankam.:sick:

Jaja. Sowas hab ich auch schon bekommen. Betteleien von willigen Russinen oder dergleichen. Einen Haken hat das allerdings: Ich bin nicht willig, sondern sehr widerspenstig. *lol* :p

Schöne Grüße :)