PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : REV.DAVID WILLIAMS will seinen Helfer belohnen

SpamRam
04.08.2006, 16:13
Return-Path: <revdavidwilliams22 [at] medicinatv.com>
X-Flags: 1000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 04 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from hst223.csi-mad.es.colt.net (EHLO medicinatv.com) [62.97.82.223]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 04 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Reply-To: <revdavidwilliams22 [at] medicinatv.com>
To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
Subject: COMPENSATION OF THE SUM OF $2.9M
X-Mailer: <IMail v7.13>
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: [UID filtered]
X-PM-PLACEHOLDER: .
Er will mich mit 2.9 Mill.$ belohnen, weil ich ihm stets beigestanden habe. Da ich es aber gar nicht war, suche ich jetzt den richtigen Empfänger der Belohnung. Ich will mich ja nicht unehrlich bereichern.
Er ist jetzt in SüdKorea und legt dort sein Geld an; aber seine Sekretärin ist über alles informiert und wird mich informieren, wie mir das Geld geschickt wird. Ich soll ihn nur per Mail informieren, wenn das Geld da ist. In 14 Tagen wird er sich wieder melden.
Also los, wer hat versucht ihm zu helfen? Wem steht die Belohnung wirklich zu?

DEAR FRIEND,
I am happy to inform you about my great success in transferring those fund USD29, 500,000.00 (TWENTY NINE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) with the help of my new partner in UNITED KINGDOM. I am very sorry it didn't work out for us, not my fault you know. Presently, I am in South Korea for investment project with my own share of the fund. Meanwhile, I didnt forget your past efforts and honest attempts to assist me in transferring this fund, though we could not transfer this fund due to the frustration and blackmail during that time.
For the assistance you gave me during that period my good friend, I want to compensate you with the sum of US2,900,000.00{ TWO MILLION ,NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY} for strongly standing by me and all the money you spent during this days. I am fully aware that the fund I am sending to you as compensation for your past effort is small, but please, kindly take
it like that. As soon as I am through with my investment project I will
get in touch with you ok. Please contact my secretary PAULINA JOHN FROM USA, EMAIL: Paulinajohn [at] usa.com

now for further information regarding the compensation fund for her directives immediately. My secretary will direct you on how the fund will be paID: [ID filtered]
Secondly, do let me know immediately you receive the compensation fund on my email address as soon as you have it for sharing of joy after a long time together. At the moment, I am very busy with my partner/ business counterpart in the area of investment in South Korea. In two weeks time , I think we may be free of it all.
Thank God that everything is working accordingly at the moment.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my secretary on your behalf to send the fund to you.
So feel free and get in touch with her. She has been with me for years in USA EMBASSY as personal secretary and that is why i trust her with your compensation fund of $2,900,000.00

Regards

REV.DAVID: [ID filtered]