PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : -let's Do This-

oliveer
02.09.2006, 09:05
Received: from [212.100.250.225] (helo=sulphur.onspeed.com)
by mx21.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.107 #114)
ID: [ID filtered]
for xxx; Sun, 27 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from n2now1874.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by sulphur.onspeed.com (8.13.1/8.12.11) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <xxx>; Sun, 27 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from 196.207.197.17 (trZxGJfewC [at] 196.207.197.17 [196.207.197.17])
by sulphur.onspeed.com (SlipStream SP Server 5.0.178
built 2006/07/10 xx:xx:xx -0400 (EDT)); Sun, 27 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100 (BST)
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.197.17]
X-Originating-User: [trZxGJfewC]
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
From: "Barrister Rico Savage" <rico_savage [at] terramaill.com.sv>
Reply-To: rico_savage [at] terramail.com.sv
To: xxx
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx -0500
Subject: -LET'S DO THIS-
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Sender: rico_savage [at] terramaill.com.sv

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER RICO SAVAGE
Rico Savage & Associates
Dakar,Senegal.
TEL: + 221 418 3317
FAX: + 221 800 9006
Email: inforicosavage [at] ricosavageassociates.co.uk
Email: rico_savage [at] terramail.com.sv

CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,

Hello and How are you? Am very sorry if I pried into your privacy, Please accept my appology. I am Barrister Rico Savage, a solicitor at law. I am writting to you on behalf of my late client Mr. Patrick a Nationale of your country who works with a Petroleum Company here in Senegal and he is known and referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their two loving children were involved in an air mishap(an Egypt air Boeing 767 Flight 990) they were all on an Holiday vacation trip, Unfortunately all his entire family lost their lives in the tragedy along with other passengers on board.

Dear Friend my contact to you is to assist me in repatriating his money which is been lodged in a Security-Finance company in a (Trunk box) in Europe, before the money will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security-Fianance company where he deposit this money valued at $16,500,000 ( Sixteen Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars). The Security-Finance Company has served me a reminder and later issued a final notice to provide the next of kin to my client or have the funds channel to the European National Treasury as unclaimed fund. Since Mr. Patrick(R.I.P) dID: [ID filtered]
ed you. Upon this discovery,i seek your consent to have you stand as NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased so that the funds ( Sixteen Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars) will be released to you as the next of kin,thereafter i will come over to your country for the sharing.

On receipt of your expression of interest (EOI),I have agreed that you will inherit 45% of the total fund for your help and sincerity,45% for me while 5% for the refunds of processing expenses and to pay tax in your country(if any) and the remaining 5% will go to any charity organization of our choice. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through and i guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. PLEASE, I RESPECT CONFIDENTIALITY AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO RESPECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS TRANSACTION.

If this business interest you,I await your urgent response via my private email address,telephone or fax.

Best Regards,
Barrister Rico Savage
Rico Savage & Associates,Dakar-Senegal.
TEL: + 221 418 3317
Email: inforicosavage [at] ricosavageassociates.co.uk