PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Estate of late Engr.Martins

oliveer
02.09.2006, 14:39
Received: from [158.102.161.51] (helo=msghub.csi.it)
by mx32.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.107 #114)
ID: [ID filtered]
for xxx; Sun, 13 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from srv-av02.csi.it (srv-av02.csi.it [10.102.241.19])
by msghub.csi.it (Postfix) with SMTP
Received: from (158.102.137.24) by srv-av02.csi.it via smtp
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from 66.207.123.82 ( [66.207.123.82])
as user patrickuffort2!sistemapiemonte.it [at] pop.sistemapiemonte.it by webmail.sistemapiemonte.it with HTTP;
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
From: Patrick Uffort <patrickuffort2 [at] sistemapiemonte.it>
Reply-To: patrick.uffort [at] katamail.com
Subject: Estate of late Engr.Martins
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.0
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sender: patrickuffort2 [at] sistemapiemonte.it

Patrick Uffort
147 Adetokubo Ademola Way
Victoria Island
Lagos-Nigeria
Telephone:234-1-7621326

I am sorry for the inconvenience this email will give you but i will appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message.

I am Barrister Patrick Uffort, a solicitor at law and personal attorney to late Engr. Martin,a national of your country, He was formally a director with Kobe Steel Corporation company, a Japanese company. My client, his wife and their three children were involved in a motor accident along University road Lagos and unfortunately the family died in the accident.

Prior to his death, my client deposited US$18.5 million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank here in my country. This money was raised through inflated contracts in his company and as such the company is not aware of the deposited fund.

The status now is that my client left no WILL or any information about his next of kin and if I inform the company about the fund, they will definitely want to claim it from the bank. In view of this, I have decided to contact you to assist me in getting this fund from the bank since nobody has the knowledge of the deposited fund.

We can get the fund from the bank provided you follow and adhere to my instructions to the letter. I will use your name to get the probate documents at the federal high court presenting you as the executor of my client's estate. I believe this is privilege information, which I expect you to keep confidential because of my profession. The business will not take us time.

I am ready to give you 50% of the total sum for your co-operation. If you are interested, send me:

1.Your full names,
2.Your Contact address
3.Your present age
4.Your occupation and place of work
5.telephone/mobile and fax numbers, as I will like a faster communication medium.

Waiting for your urgent response

Sincerely
Barrister Patrick Uffort