PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ist das auch ein Spam

gitti
17.09.2006, 14:25
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: alein225 [at] ifrance.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt09li3qktGGVUiWsvXcQCgxMwtglmc7pz8=
Received: from mailsender00.ifrance.com ([82.196.5.120]) by bay0-mc7-f8.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx -0700
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mailsender00.ifrance.com (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from mailsender00.ifrance.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mailsender00.ifrance.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with LMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from ifrance01.ifrance.com (ifrance01-int.ifrance.com [10.0.5.21])
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: by ifrance01.ifrance.com (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
ID: [ID filtered]
X-Mailer: IEurop Webmail
User-Agent: IEurop Webmail
X-IuserID: [ID filtered]
X-IHash: d67ab74a8623927d022ad9f1b3f427cc
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
To:
Cc:
Reply-To: <alein225 [at] ifrance.com>
Subject: Demande de reservation
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------------3b3782b3357fe28d69ae36def384d7ca"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Return-Path: alein225 [at] ifrance.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx.0424 (UTC) FILETIME=[84CF8700:01C6D2E3]

Hello
I am Alein Frederic, at the occasion of the marriage of my son, I would like to reserve in your establishment 02 doubleroom for the periode from October 02nd till October 15 th , Time arrival 12:30 AM
Send to me your various tariffs so that I send to you my credit card for the payment in advance.
I would like to know if you accept remote payments by credit card
I have a service to ask you it acts to find me mobile télephones before my arrival and to request your assistance I am been willing to offer a commission to you if you render the service to me .
Plea se answer us please as soon as possible
NB : If you are not availability send to me another period
Cordially

Bonjour Mr , Mme
Je suis Alein Frederic à l'occasion du mariage de mon fils, j'aimerais réserver
dans votre établissement 02 chambres doubles pour la période du 02 Octobre
au 15 Octobre 2006 , Arrivée : 12h30
Ceci dit je désire savoir si vous a cceptez les règlements à distance par carte de crédit
Envoyez-moi vos differents tarifs afin que je vous envoie ma carte de crédit pour le paiement d'avance
J'ai un service à vous demander il s'agit de me trouver des télephones mobiles avant mon arrivée et pour solliciter votre aide je suis disposé à vous offrir une commission si vous me rendez le service .
Veuillez nous repondre dès que possible s'il vous plait
Cordialement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iFRANCE
exprimez-vous !
Weiss nicht wo ich es zuordnen soll ,zumal nicht mal unsere Emailadr. vorhanden ist :D

sis
18.09.2006, 00:26
Da war nicht zufällig ein Trojaner im Anhang?

gitti
18.09.2006, 06:44
Ich weiss nicht :lil: hätt ich das merken müssen :confused: ,ich update Antivirus täglich und lass den Skan täglich durchlaufen ,einmal war eine Troijaner-Warnung ,ich habs gelöscht.:laser: Aber wer versendet solchen Müll :mad: :eek2: . Allen einen schönen Tag Gitti

Stardust
18.09.2006, 07:16
Ist wohl ein Mugu, der gerne ein paar Handys hätte.

Wetten, dass du die Handys schon mal vorab nach Afrika schicken sollst und die Bezahlung erst später erfolgen soll?

Grisu_LZ22
18.09.2006, 19:01
Das ist doch was für Sven Udos Hotel in Berlin.

Neuer Stoff zum spielen.

:saint:

:jedi:

Fidul
18.09.2006, 22:57
Das riecht ganz stark nach Mugu. Die Buchung erfolgt mit einer gephishten Kreditkarte, nach einer Weile kommt ihm was dazwischen, er cancelt die Buchung und möchte das Geld per WU zurücküberweisen haben. Eine der eher selteneren Methoden, aber nicht ungewöhnlich für diese Banditen. Die Handys wären dann die Zugabe.

gitti
19.09.2006, 09:06
Also so was :eek: die kommen auf Sachen das gibs wohl nicht :machgun: war dieses Jahr das 2 mal das ich sotwas bekommen habe ,:guillot: ich hoffe ich hab mir nichts geholt :depp: weil ich geantwortet habe .:m!m: Gitti

gitti
28.09.2006, 06:48
Will der Zimmer reservieren oder Handy verkaufen : X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: alein225 [at] ifrance.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt2p1tY6qLETaZOCetsW0G7jCAxhoQkaDH0=
Received: from mailsender00.ifrance.com ([82.196.5.120]) by bay0-mc8-f8.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx -0700
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
for <..... [at] hotmail.com>; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from mailsender00.ifrance.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mailsender00.ifrance.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with LMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from ifrance00.ifrance.com (ifrance00-int.ifrance.com [10.0.5.20])
for .......... [at] hotmail.com>; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: by ifrance00.ifrance.com (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
ID: [ID filtered]
X-Mailer: IEurop Webmail
User-Agent: IEurop Webmail
X-IuserID: [ID filtered]
X-IHash: d67ab74a8623927d022ad9f1b3f427cc
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
To: ...... [at] hotmail.com <........... [at] hotmail.com>
Cc:
Reply-To: <alein225 [at] ifrance.com>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Demande de reservation
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------------7a05cf6e83471d3b177027438ed09f42"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Return-Path: alein225 [at] ifrance.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx.0891 (UTC) FILETIME=[5ADA7AB0:01C6E295]

Hello,
Many thank for your answer, we accept your offer and we would be happy to pass a good hollidays in your hotel. I wish to pay the invoice total in advance by credit card .
Concerning my favour for the telephones, I wish to offer the telephones like gifts to my future beautiful-family at the occasion of the marriage of my son, Then I would wish that you take the price of the telephones below in a store of your area :
Here the model and the quantity: 10 Sony Ericsson P990i
I got information at several people and I learned that these telephones was available in Germany reason why I you requests this service.
I wish sincerely that you render this service to me so that I can give to the télephones to my future beautiful family like wedding presents.
I am laID: [ID filtered]
Accept that I you offers a commission for the service.Please speak to your superior about it by mentioning that I require really that this service is rendered to me in order to be able to enclose this business
To add the total cost of the telephone with the shipping cost by ups and send to me the invoice
(cost of the stay + telephones + shipping cost + your commission)
As soon as I receive the total amount I&nb sp;send you my credit card numbers for payment.
I give you the address of delivery for the shipping costs :
ONE SHOP LTD
BOULEVARD VGE ZONE 3
RUE DU DR CALMETTE
10 BP 225 ABIDJAN 10
TEL 00225 21000265
VAT Number: CI 741 852 963
Reg Number: 01750668

I hope to have the occasion to meet you during my stay.
While waiting for cordial greetings
........... [at] hotmail.com:

Hello ,is ok she can casch pay wen she ceck out.have a nice day Frauenschuh
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: alein225 [at] ifrance.com [mailto:alein225 [at] ifrance.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. September 2006 03:12
An: ............. [at] hotmail.com
Betreff: Re: AW: Demande de reservation

Hello,
Many thank for your answer our stay is deferred because the couple which was to remain with future the groom dID: [ID filtered]
Excuse me for this nuisance, want please to make me new a proposal for the new dates
or then according to your availabilities . I want to pay the invoice total by credit card in advance, I can send you my credit card number for the payment .
Presently I am in France for a seminar, you can call me Tel 00336 1973 8769

In waiting

Bonjour,
Je vous remercie de votre reponse notre sejour est repotée parce que le couple qui devait séjourner avec les futurs marié n'ont pas encore o btenu le visa Allemand, mais ils auront le visa la semaine prochaine .
Les nouvelles dates de séjour sont pour le 20 Octobre juqu'au 03 Novembre 2006
Excusez moi pour ce désagrement , veuillez s'il vous plait me faire une nouvelles proposition pour les nouvelles dates ou alors selon vos disponibilités .
Je peux payer la facture total par carte de credit à l'avance .
Je suis présentement en France pour un séminaire vous pouvez m'appeler
au Tel 00336 1973 8769

Dans l'attente

:knife: Gitti

perle44
24.11.2007, 13:28
Hallo,
bin durch Zufall auf dieses Forum gestoßen, weil ich eine ähnliche email erhalten habe. Stehe noch in Briefkontakt mit diesem Menschen von der Elfenbeinküste. Wie ist die Geschichte letztes Jahr ausgegangen? Wie werde ich den wieder los?

truelife
24.11.2007, 13:47
Hallo Perle 44, willkommen im Forum.

Du textest hier mit einem sogenannten Mugu (nigerianisch für Vollidiot)

Lies dir mal bitte das hier durch:

http://www.antispam-ev.de/wiki/419er
http://www.antispam-ev.de/wiki/Mugu

Los wirst du ihn recht einfach - antworte nich auf seine Mails, oder noch besser: Es gibt hier einige Scambaiter - die deinen Freund von der Elfenbeimküste zurückärgern. Auf gut Deutsch: Sie nehmen den auf die Schippe, der dich versuchte zu betrügen. Dafür bräuchte dann ein Scambaiter den kompletten Mailwechsel - bei Interesse wird sich hier sicher einer melden...

parkhotel
10.05.2008, 09:17
Betreff RE : Re: Demande de sejour Header anzeigen »

Hello,
Many thank you for your answer, I accept your offer for 02 double room for our stay
your hotel was recommended to me by one as of the my collaborator and we have a preference for your hotel and for that we would be happy to spend our holidays .
I wish to pay the invoice total in advance by credit card
For my request for mobil phones , I organize a festival before
my departure for reward my the best office woker and I wish to give like gifts
of the telephones mobile . This phone are not avalaible in France but in German it is why then I would wish that you take the price of the telephones below in a store of your area :
03 mobile phones Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte ( without contract and sim card ) I am laID: [ID filtered]
Accept that I you offers a commission for the service , please speak to your manager and know him that that I need really that this service is rendered to me .
To add the total cost of the telephone with the shipping cost by UPS and send to me the invoice ( mobile phones+rooms+shipping cost+your commission)

As soon as I receive the total amount I send you my credit card numbers for payment.
I give you the address of delivery for the shipping costs :

ONE SHOP LTD
BOULEVARD VGE ZONE 3
RUE OSCAR DE LA RENTA
10 BP 2255 ABIDJAN 10
COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL 00225 2245 1285

VAT Number: CI 741 852 963
Reg Number: 01750668

I hope to have the occasion to meet you during my stay.
While waiting for cordial greetings

----- original Nachricht --------

Betreff: Demande de sejour
Gesendet: Do 08 Mai 2008 xx:xx:xx CEST
Von: "Pascal Nevel"<nevelpascal [at] yahoo.fr>

Hello
I am Mrs. Pascal Nevel, I would like to reserve in your establishment 02 double room or 1 appartment for 4 persons for our hollidays .
Periode : 17th June till 30th June 2008 / Time Arrival : 12:30 AM
I would like to know if you accept advance payments by credit card .
I would like to you ask a very important service, I need some mobile phone before my arrival
For this service I am been willing to you offer a commission if you render the service to me.
Please answer us please as soon as possible

P.S : If you dont have availability send to me another period for the same days
Cordially

Bonjour Mr , Mme
Je suis Pascal Nevel , pour nos vacances j'aimerais réserver dans votre établissement 02 chambres double ou 1 appartement pour 4 personnes
Période du 17 Juin Avril jusqu' au 30 Juin 2008 , Heure d'Arrivée : 12h30
Ceci dit je désire savoir si vous acceptez les règlements par carte de crédit à l'avance
J'aimerais que vous demander un service très important , il s'agit de me trouver des télephones mobiles avant mon arrivée .
Pour ce service je suis disposé à vous offrir une commission si vous me rendez le service .
Veuillez nous repondre dès que possible s'il vous plait
Cordialement