PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Please excuse my intrusion into your private live

Soapopera
20.09.2006, 14:02
X-Gmail-Received: 727085963383b43d4d3751d3d49d652023b8aa97
Delivered-To:
Received: by with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.37.12 with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Return-Path: <rhqnews [at] mail.runehq.com>
Received: from mail.runehq.com (a8.a4.5646.static.theplanet.com [70.86.164.168])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 70.86.164.168 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of rhqnews [at] mail.runehq.com)
Received: from rhqnews by mail.runehq.com with local (Exim 4.52)
ID: [ID filtered]
for ; Sat, 16 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx -0500
To:
Subject: GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM
From: mcfarland jodan <contact_mcfarland [at] yahoo.com >
Reply-To: contact_mcfarland [at] yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 xx:xx:xx -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - mail.runehq.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID: [UID filtered]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - mail.runehq.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

Good day,

Compliment of the season,grace peace and love from this part of the world to you.I hope my letter does not cause you too much embarrassment as i write to you in good faith.Please excuse my intrusion into your private live
May I introduce myself to you and as well let you know my purpose of contacting you.

I am Barr. Mcfarland Jodan solicitor and notary public,the personal Attorney to Mr. Sheu Yuan-dong, governor of Taiwan's Central Bank, his wife and only daughter with other four other finance officials returning from a conference in Bali Died in a plane crash in Taiwan.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the plane crash, since then I have tried everything humanly possible to locate any of my clients relatives but all my efforts were unsuccessful.

For you to understand what happened please view the link below:
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2
After all these trials, I have decided to contact you to assist in repatriating the money and property my client left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by (Secoe Greece) where my client lodge these huge deposits.

Particularly, the bank affiliate where my client had a deposit valued at about U.S$60.5 million U.S dollars, though unknown to them.

Consequently, the Secoe issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives all these while

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since I have the warrant and license to present you as the legal beneficiary,so that both of us can retrieve the money from Secoe Greece and subsequently share the funds; 55% for me and 30% for you while 15% should be for expenses that may be incured in the processing.

It may interest you to note that I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim.
Do not worry about the legitimate of the business since the steps in this transaction will be that of legal procedures.

A power of Attorney will be issued to you as a legalbeneficiary and representive of my late client.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and myself from any breach of the law.I hope you will welcome this life opportunity, if so please get back to me in confirmation of your good interest through my private e-mail:
( contact_mcfarland [at] yahoo.com ) to enable us discuss further.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind co-operation.

Best regards
Barr. Mcfarland Jodan(Esq)