PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Der Spaß geht los: Hello,reply me

Schoko-Müsli
25.10.2006, 20:55
Grüßt euch!

Endlich krieg ich auch mal so ne geile "help me"-Mail. Hier der Inhalt:

Return-Path: <wwwrun [at] igt2-jahrestreffen.de>
Received: from mailin11.aul.t-online.de (mailin11.aul.t-online.de
[172.20.27.69])
by mhead14 with LMTP; Sun, 22 Oct 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from dd3034.kasserver.com ([81.209.184.226]) by
mailin11.sul.t-online.de
with esmtp ID: [ID filtered]
Received: by dd3034.kasserver.com (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
ID: [ID filtered]
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: *SPAM* Hello,reply me
Reply-To: florapatrick001 [at] myway.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
X-TOI-SPAM: y;1;2006-10-22Txx:xx:xxZ
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: clean
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: [ID filtered]
X-TOI-SPAMCLASS: Spam, Normal
X-TOI-MSGID: [ID filtered]
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>

greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,I am Evangelist Mrs flora patrick, I am 51 years old. I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. My late husband waskilled during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his business and wealth.I am willing to donate the sum of $3.5,000,000.00 Million US Dollars to the motherlessbabyhomes,needy, poor,charity homes and widows too.

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months Lastly,I want you to be praying for me as regards my entirelife and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity,Reply as soon as possible.

mrs flora patrick

Und hier meine Antwort an die "Flora":

Hello Flora,

my name is Luise Klobürste and I'am a 56 year old womän from Austria. Where dID: [ID filtered]

Hopy my british is well enogh for you. It seems you have lot of money to take care about. How can I help you?

Küsschen,
Luise

Mal sehen ob der Doof es direkt peilt, die Adresse ist ja von nem Deutschen Server...

LOOOL