PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Dima Dimitri aus Russland will Partnerschaft

Coreolis
14.11.2006, 01:22
Return-Path: <vbntljslmp [at] borland.com>
Received: from mailin10.aul.t-online.de (mailin10.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.69])
by mhead27 with LMTP; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from server.dns-on.de ([193.151.6.30]) by mailin10.sul.t-online.de
with esmtp ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from borland.com (81-202-233-95.user.ono.com [81.202.233.95])
by server.dns-on.de (Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
To: leandra <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP.
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
Reply-To: Mr.Dima Dimitri <dimitrima64 [at] aim.com>
mime-version: 1.0
content-type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="qzsoft_directmail_seperator"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2006-11-13Txx:xx:xxZ
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: [ID filtered]
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>

Name:Mr. Dima Dimitri
Email: dimitrima64 [at] aim.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Dima Dimitri a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman
CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with it's Branches all over the world). SOURCE OF FUNDS: I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$35.5M, which I seek your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 15% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
As a personal treasurer to him, authority was handed over to me in transfer of money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to a European private firm where the final crediting was expected to carry out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Borris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on this website:
http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the consignment and I will re-profile the funds in the consignment with your name, which will enable the European firm transfer the consignment to you.Presently I have moved out of Russia,I have decided to use this fund to relocate to outside Europe and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. As soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me, I will provide you with the details.
Please reach me at: dimitrima64 [at] aim.com

Have a nice day.
Mr.Dima Dimitri.

sis
14.11.2006, 13:30
Ich habe mich mal erdreistet, dem deutschen Provider dieses verseuchten Botnet-PCs die folgende eMail zu schicken. Sollte ich eine Antwort bekommen, dann poste ich diese hier natürlich wieder.
Der folgende Header signalisiert, dass über die von Ihnen verwaltete IP-Adresse 193.151.6.30 am 13 Nov 2006 xx:xx:xx +0100 Spam verschickt wurde. Wir vermuten, dass der zu diesem Zeitpunkt eingewählte Rechner Teil eines russischen Spam-Botnetzes ist und bitten Sie darum, den Eigentümer des PCs zur Installation eines aktuellen Virenscanners aufzufordern:

- - - -
Return-Path: <..>
Received: from server.dns-on.de ([193.151.6.30]) by mailin10.sul.t-online.de
with esmtp ID: [ID filtered]
To: <..>
Subject: PARTNERSHIP.
- - - -

Im Inhalt des Spams wird typischer 419er-Fraud (Transfer scheinbarer 35,5 Mio US-$ ins Ausland) verbreitet.