PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Nigeria]URGENT REPLY

webeinspunktnull
28.12.2002, 13:50
bin kein Sir
bin ne lady
Dear Sir, <br> <br>I got your contact in cause of a seriouse search for a reliable foreing <br>partner, which really made me to contact you for <br>assistance in transfering my money to you for investement purpose. <br> <br>I`m Sulaiman danjuma, the son of a late sierraleonian business man hassan danjuma <br>Who died two yaers ago when the revolutionary united front rebels (R.U.F)attacked our residence on the nigth of 26 feb 2000in Makeni Sierraleon. <br> <br>Following the cease fire agreement which was reach last year with the <br>help of United Nation peace keeping troops,I used the <br>oppoturnity to leave the country with a very important document of (US$12,000.000m)twelve million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in Finance Security Company in Dakar Senegal,under my name.this money was realised from diamond export. <br> <br> Now` I`m searching for a trusted individual or foreing firm whom I can invest this money with for I am next of kin to these money.The docu!
ment are with me rigth now in Senegal it will be faxed to you upon reqeust.which will emphasize the uniquines of the transffer.However I contact you based on your capability and vast knowledge on international commercial investement. <br> <br> For your assistance and co-opertion I will give you 12%of the total sum <br>realised after the sucessfull transffer of this money. <br> <br> I will like you in response bring your direct telephone/fax number to <br>enable us conclude on the modalities, and I am sure that this will be possible with some weeks.Waiting for your urgent response. <br> <br> I will be counting on your cooperation to seeing the success of this transaction. <br> thanks and remain bless <br> <br> <br>Yours faithfully, <br>Sulaiman Danjuma.
Return-path: <suid2005 [at] epatra.com>
Envelope-to: Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from [64.14.239.233] (helo=mail.epatra.com)
by mxng05.kundenserver.de with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
ID: [ID filtered]
for ; Wed, 18 Dec 2002 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from suvi232.pugmarks.net (http://www.epatra.com [64.14.239.232])
by mail.epatra.com (8.11.5/8.9.3) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <>; Wed, 18 Dec 2002 xx:xx:xx +0530
Received: (from www [at] localhost)
by suvi232.pugmarks.net (8.11.6/8.9.3) ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 xx:xx:xx +0530
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 xx:xx:xx +0530
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
To: X-EPLanguage: en
Errors-to: "<sulaiman danjuma" <suid2005 [at] epatra.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY.
Content-Type: text/html
X-Originating-IP: [213.154.77.9]
X-Priority: 3

--
Trafficklau? Wie schützt Du Dich - Komm zu den Traffic Guards http://www.trafficklau.de

LOKI
31.12.2002, 16:35
hoho
---
Schmerz und LeID: [ID filtered]
Wir bekennen uns zu Schmerz und LeID: [ID filtered]