PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wer will noch ein paar Ölmillionen geschenkt haben!

SpamRam
29.01.2007, 10:07
Heute in meinem GMX-Spamordner gelandet!
X-POP3-Size: 6997
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <alhaji_abubakar [at] terra.es>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 29 Jan 2007 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mailhost.terra.es (EHLO csmtpout4.frontal.correo) [213.4.149.12]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx099) with SMTP; 29 Jan 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from cps5 (213.4.149.20) by csmtpout4.frontal.correo (7.2.056.6)
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from [83.229.92.8] by correo9.terra.es with HTTP
(authenticated as poor [at] spamvictim.tld); Mon, 29 Jan 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
From: "alhaji_abubakar [at] terra.es" <alhaji_abubakar [at] terra.es>
Reply-To: "alhaji_abubakar [at] terra.es" <alhaji_abubakar [at] terra.es>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_6074_29185439.1170059171326"
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (_FEE_1,ADVANCE_FEE_2,ADVANCE_FEE_3,ADVANCE_FEE_4,DEAR_SOMETHING,FUZZY_AMBIEN,HT ML_MESSAGE,MISSING_HEADERS,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS,TERRA_ES,TO_CC_NONE)
X-GMX-UID: [UID filtered]
X-PM-PLACEHOLDER: .

Dear sir/madam
My names are Muhammed Sani Allm, an Iraqis National from the Kurds, an Accountant with Oil Refinery in Durra. I am presently in Amman in Jordan Capital since U.S. strike Iraqi, few days to the expiration of the 48 hours ultimatum then before the Strike.

I moved out $22.2M Dollars call-Deposit to Security & Finance Firm for Safe-Keeping. In my capacity as the Accountant to the Oil Refinery in Durra, I was the only person aware of this Financial Transaction Call-Deposit with the Security & Finance Firm to be released to whom I will introduce to the Firm as the Beneficiary of the Call-Deposit of $22.2M, whom the Oil Installation Company is been owed.
Now that the situation in Iraq is getting more better, I am appealing to you if I can present you as the Beneficiary of the Call-Deposit to the Security & Finance Firm for the release of the Deposit to your account or any of your destination as part of the money being owed to you by Durra Oil Refinery Company Iraq.

As soon as this Deposit is released to you by the Security Company in Iran, I will come over to meet you for disbursement 25%-75%. On your acceptance on this transaction, I will send to you the Deposit Slip Certificate for the Call-Deposit to you as the Beneficiary to be release to you as part of the fund owed to you by Durra Oil Refinery Company Iraq since our country Iraq is in war, Please indicate your interest to enable me to forward to you all information you will need.

You will only advice to contact me through this Email address only: muhammed_allm [at] indiatimes.com (http://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/g.fcgi/mail/new?CUSTOMERNO=503152&t=de1516597204.1170060749.bb2e3b40&to=muhammed_allm%40indiatimes.com)
Awaiting your quick response,
Best Regards,
Muhammed Sani Allm,

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate en www.terra.es/correo (http://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.terra.es%2Fcorreo).