PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Armageddon secure company... Falls jemand Lust hat...

Skeeve
05.02.2007, 13:38
From - Mon Feb 5 xx:xx:xx 2007
X-Account-Key: account6
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-Path: xxxXXXxxx
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: xxxXXXxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 05 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from gourmet.spamgourmet.com (EHLO gourmet.spamgourmet.com) [216.75.35.164]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx092) with SMTP; 05 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from gourmet.spamgourmet.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by gourmet.spamgourmet.com (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for xxxXXXxxx; Mon, 5 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx -0800
Received: (from xxxXXXxxx)
by gourmet.spamgourmet.com (8.13.7/8.13.7/Submit) ID: [ID filtered]
for xxxXXXxxx; Mon, 5 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx -0800
Received: from web28009.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28009.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.114])
by gourmet.spamgourmet.com (8.13.7/8.13.7) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <xxxXXXxxx>; Mon, 5 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx -0800
Received: (qmail 62025 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.de;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=XJ5LqMWqHMzS1vUiQFTayotzGM78G+aLGposyJabQ/FLEERLdmOXvb/qFjwqSb3kzxgF77V37IVbpdo23wVsQeFuC9lyZU3EEJw1pvdZqrJV84tjoR1zWPQzKrbPQG79eOgpmrk nH2DAWj2jlC+mLkUo3ff6L20Xm926y36fm2E= ;
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-YMail-OSG: yDcNLG0VM1lGwZQahKN8I1PDHFGKWQfU0e1FOBoT0Bg.W12QL_QfbE2JdvGAMZOL8KJMfvaKdVfAOz4C ec.fgM23D4rPNhm2XIzCiQuoao0Vi9zkKxSJ
Received: from [80.87.80.25] by web28009.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 05 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx CET
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
From: "madam celina Koffi - celi_mamafrica [at] yahoo.de" <celi_mamafrica [at] yahoo.de>
Subject: WITH MY BEST REGARDS (CONFIDENTIAL)
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1040685158-1170670778=:60337"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: [UID filtered]

Armageddon secure company
Accra Ghana
Email: poor [at] spamvictim.tld

Hello My Dear,

How is business. i hope all is well with you over there , and your family. i am pleased to contact you to day due to the fact that i Know you are in a position to Assist me in this transaction of mine.

My name is Celina koffi , the General Manager of a Financial Security Company(Armageddon secure). I have the pleasure of writing this letter to you in strict confidence, I decided to contact you after due consideration believing that you will not disappoint me over this project.
I have been working with this Company for over ten [10] years. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Leaders and Government Functionaries have been using this company to move out large sums of Money in USD$, Pounds Sterling, French Francs to their Foreign Partners. They deposit these funds with us secretly as Jewelries, Gold, Diamonds, Precious Stones, Family Treasures and Documents Etc.

They send the funds to their foreign Partners/friends who claim these funds for their personal investment. A lot of the funds have been here unclaimed for over ten [10] years and most of the depositors are dead. I am contacting you to solicit your cooperation to recover some of this wealth they left behind, My idea here is that the two of us will share the funds or Use it For an investment and become Partners , in any agreed ratio, because I need you to claim the fund.I have personally wanted this to be a deal within the both of us, I will move the funds legally so that no questions, or suspicions will be raised anywhere, I therefore earnestly solicit your sincere cooperation in this matter.

I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement, which will not involve any breach of international/local laws. It is risk free, and there will be no problem as a result of the transaction. all i need from you, is your honesty and truste.Send across to me Your personal mobile telephone number for further discussion on how to proceed with the transaction.

I look forward to receiving your urgent/positive response to this offer,
For your assistance and interest,kindly contact me through my personal email.and send across your mobile telephone number for further discussion.

Mail to ; madam_celina [at] yahoo.de

Cordially,
Mrs Celina Koffi
(General Manager)

---------------------------------
Besseren Schutz gegen Spam - jetzt bei dem neuen Yahoo! Mail .