PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Miss Armelle Le Theater - Yours Sincerely Daughter

Sven Udo
05.03.2007, 22:26
Vorankündigung!

@all, ich denke es gibt bald wieder etwas zu lachen!
Hier nur die Ankündigung. Die Korrespondenz wird bald folgen...
Datum: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 xx:xx:xx -0800 (PST)
Von: "Joanna Paula Jong" <***@yahoo.com.ph> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: RE:Message From Your Daughter
An: ***@yahoo.de

Goodday Daddy and Mummy,

Compliments of the day, how are you? hope all is well with you in Jesus name, Amen, Dear Daddy, i am so glad to received your message to me including the application form which was attached to your message and i really thanked the Almighty God for making my dream to come through,

I can go through life without a lot of things but i can't go through life without a Father and a Mother,i really thanked the Almighty God for making it possible for me to have a Father and a Mother, Glory be to God,

Daddy, i have filled the Application form but i want you and mummy to go through the form to see if there is any correction that should be made on the Application form because i have never fill this kind of form before, if there is any correction that should be made?

Daddy please i will like you to correct it by yourself and send me a copy so that i can sign my signature on it and also i want to see the pictures of my Mummy, ([B]Lady Constance Chatterley Le Theater) Extend my greetings to Mummy and your secretary, May the Almighty God continue to Bless you all, Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,

Yours Sincerely Daughter
Armelle Le Theater
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4021/aaaaaaaaaaaaaala6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Datum: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 xx:xx:xx -0800 (PST)
Von: "Joanna Paula Jong" <***@yahoo.com.ph> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: Questions?
An: ***@yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]

Dear Daddy and Mummy,

How are you, hope you all are fine and hope you received my forst message to you? I believed that God has a purpose and he is making ways for his purpose to be fulfill and i believed that the purpose of God must surelly stand, no man can change it, Daddy and Mummy, this are the 2 place where i am confused in the Application form, i don't know what to write,

(1) The Address: Should i write my address here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire or should i write the Address in Germany or the Address in Philippine?

(2) The Nationality: Should i write Philippine or Germany?

Daddy, That was why i saID: [ID filtered]

Yours Sincerely Daughter
Miss Armelle Le Theater

Lachsy
06.03.2007, 00:35
wie immer warten wir gespannt und halten die lachmuskeln bereit ;)