PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Noch ein Standard-419er (engl.)

Coreolis
31.05.2007, 20:16
Headerinfos sind leider verloren gegangen... hatte es mir selbst weitergeleitet weil ich keine Lust hatte, die einzelnen Zeilen aus Thunderbird zu kopieren... jetzt sin se janz futsch. Naja, Herr Daniel S. Tunde (! hört sich fast nach Baiter an) wartet auf Post (mail von gestern):

Good Morning

I know that my e-mail would come to you by surprise coming from a total stranger but i want you to read this mail carefully so that you would understand the reason why i contacted you. I am hereby writing to seek for your help and assistance. My name is Daniel S. Tunde the only son of Late Dr Tunde an Ex Mine exploiter who inherited some gold and diamond fields from his Late father 203 KM from Freetown, the capital of our country Sierra-Leone, my father was also dealing on coffee and coco export with some of his business partners in Cote D'ivoire and Ghana. During the time of war in Sierra-Leone some group of people was looking for my father to kill him they even treating to burn our house one night when they came to our house looking for him but by the grace of God that day passed so my father then took My mother with four of us three brother and a sister and smuggled us into Cote D'ivoire were i am writing to you now, i was small but i can never forgot what happen that time.
Last two years my father (May his soul rest in peace) was poisoned to death by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip, because he continue his coco and coffee business when we arrived Abidjan Cote D'ivoire. Since i was small i always notice that my father took me so special more than my junior once, and before he died last year March 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan were he was taking treatment, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the sum of three million, two hundred thousand US dollars(US$3,200,000) left in a fixed/suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first son for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates and that he is worried about me but it is the time he must tell me the truth, he saID: [ID filtered]
Two days later my father died, i was worried of all what he told me and after the burial, i stated seeing the truth, last year September when we were about to resume, my school fees was not paID: [ID filtered]

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as a guardian or father business partner of this money since i will be only 19 years old 13 march next year
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my studies and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.

I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your account overseas and 5% for expenses for transfer. The director saID: [ID filtered]

N/B :Vous pouvez igalement m'icrire en Frangais si vous ne comprenez pas anglais car je suis dans un pays francophone et je parl aussi frangais.

Thanks and God bless you.

Daniel S. Tunde