PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 30000 Gitarren für die nigerianische Jugendentwicklung!!

mogano3
14.07.2007, 17:49
Der folgende Schwachsinn schlug gestern über das Kontaktformular meines Webshops auf:

Dear sir,
I am Edwin Rotimi, a Nigerian, below is a contract I will like to execute with you.
The Federal ministry of Youth Developments,Nigeria, intends to procure 30,000(Thirty-Thousand)Units of Guitars
I mailed to inform you that I have the mandate of my contacts that work in the strategic positions and decide all contract matters in the ministry to source for a reputable and capable supplier to handle the supply.
Payment is 100% Telegraphic Transfer upon contract signing in advance before delivery.
But sir,all these are conditional on an agreed commission for me ,when you have successfully executed this contract.

If you are interested and can undertake this contract, please your urgent reply is needed for more information.

Sincerely,

Edwin Rotimi
35 Ekenna Street,GRA,Aba,
Abia-State.
Phone:+2348025320654
Nigeria.
Email:ed_rotimi [at] yahoo.com>

Scheint eine neue Masche zu sein, da die Anfrage schon auf mein Angebot zugeschnitten ist. Trotzdem habe ich den wackeren Kaufmann aus Nigeria abschlägig beschieden, da unsere Firma "Schepperklang®" nur Großhandel ab 100.000 Gitarren betreibt und unsere klein-klein Abteilung bis zu 35.000 Stück zur Zeit leider geschlossen ist wegen Sommerferien.

Mal sehen, ob er merkbefreit ist oder nicht!

mogano3
15.07.2007, 13:07
Meine Antwort (über ein unverfängliches Freemailokonto) auf die Anfrage nach 30.000 Gitarren für die nigerianische Regierung war derartig lächerlich, daß ich mit keiner Antwort gerechnet habe. Meine wirklich nicht ernst gemeinte Antwort war die folgende:

Dear Mr. Rotimi,

thank you very much for your very esteemed question concerning guitars.

I am awfully unhappy to inform you that our worldwide operating company does wholsale business only, so if the "The Federal ministry of Youth Developments,Nigeria" should take into consideration to order the amount of 100.000 units of guitars, we will be very pleased to submit a very attractive proposal to you.

We will look forward for your order in buying this lot of guitars in first grade world famous "Schepperklang®" quality. If your order will stay beyond this lot, we feel very uncomfortabel to have to forward you to our single customer relationship department, which is unfortunately closed now due to holiday time in Germany and Ukrainia right now.

Bu the way, we have a very limited special offer consisting of approximately 10.000 special two-stringed guitars "Zwickelklang®"made of finest rosewood chipboard for underwater educational purposes of Chechnia civil war victims, should the "The Federal ministry of Youth Developments,Nigeria" be interested in achieving those lot, we would be extremely pleased to make a special contract with you.

I am looking forward to your request and answer

Yours faithfully, Matthias von Kotzebuechse

CEO of Schepperklang Guitars International

Doch weit gefehlt, anscheinend besteht in Nigeria auch Bedarf an 10.000 Stück 2-saitigen Palisander-Spanplatten-Gitarren Marke "Zwickelklang®" für die Unterwasserausbildung tschetschenischer Bürgerkriegsopfer- unglaublich!!

Die Mugus lesen den Text anscheinend zwar, doch verstehen sie nichts davon. Herrn Rotimis Antwort kam gerade:

Dear Matthias von Kotzebuechse,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email about your interest and capability to handle the supply of 1000(Ten-Thousand)Units of special two-stringed Guitars made of finest rosewood chipboard project to the Federal ministry of Youth Developments Nigeria.
TERMS
1. PAYMENT IS BY 100% TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER IN ADVANCE BEFORE DELIVERY .
2. INSURANCE AND FREIGHT COSTS SHALL BE BORNE BY THE PRINCIPAL BUYER.
3 PARTIAL DELIVERY IS ALLOWED WITHIN THE 9 MONTHS PERIOD OF COMPLETE DELIVERY.

& nbsp;
In view of the above Information,I will like to have your prices quoted CFI, that is COST,FREIGHT & INSURANCE port of destination LAGOS SEA PORT CHAPTER APAPA LAGOS for my insiders in the ministry to deliberate upon and enable me determine the level commission to be built in for me,which you shall pay directly to me upon confirmation and reciept of your contract payment from the principal buyer.I shall furnish you with further details guiding the next level of the contract project as soon as I got your CFI quotes.
Sincerely,

Edwin Rotimi
35 Ekenna Street,GRA,Aba,
Abia-State.
Phone:+2348025320654
Nigeria.
Email:ed_rotimi [at] yahoo.com

Hat vielleicht jemand Lust und Zeit, ein wenig mit dem ehrenwerten Kaufmann zu spielen? Vielleicht erklärt man ja mal, daß die Firma Schepperklang aus lauter MitleID: [ID filtered]

Ich selbst ergötze mich immer mal wieder an den tollen 419- Geschichten, doch habe ich keine Zeit dafür im Alltag, leider.

truelife
15.07.2007, 13:57
Ich stelle mich gerne zur Verfügung - als stellvertretender Juniorchef, der leider nur deutsch spricht. Ein Mailadresse lege ich mir hierfür noch an. Allerdings waren meine Baits bis jetzt nicht sehr effektiv...

wctee
17.07.2007, 07:42
Ich werde gerne nach Nigeria fahren und ihm eine Gitarre bringen :D

Goofy
17.07.2007, 18:32
... und ihm eine Gitarre bringen :D

:D Eine "Mugulele" [ :chair: ] tuts auch.