PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mugus in (my)space

webeinspunktnull
27.07.2007, 02:46
Ich fass es net. Bislang war ich bei Myspace spamfrei, in den Kommentaren und Messages...

Und nun der da in meiner Messagebox, den werd ich gleich mal melden als abuse

26 Jul 2007, 14:34 Markieren als Spam oder melden Missbrauch [ ? ]
Betreff: charity
Haupttext: Dear Friend,
I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with you in this charity project. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such,As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I know everyone will die someday.My name is Mr. R Salli a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to doctor.I have not lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.Though I am very rich, I was never Generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,as I want this the last good deed I do on earth.So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in asia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close all my accounts and sell off all my properties and distribute the money to charity organizations and keep only a certain % to themselves but they refused and with aID: [ID filtered]
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is a cash deposit of $5,000,000 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.I have set aside 10% for your time.
God be with you.
sall
pls send reply to luv2charitys [at] yahoo.com.ar

hier isser ( noch )

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=219461558

ich bin bei Myspace wegen meiner vielen befreundeten Musikbands - ich hoffe der da bleibt ein Einzelfall - jedenfalls bei mir

Sven Udo
27.07.2007, 11:25
Das Profilfoto von charity, ist ja ein alter "Mugu-Schinken".
Wurde schon oft verwendet, um MitleID: [ID filtered]
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=219461558

http://a677.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/m_842c641f03669ed93d9496f26b72e73c.jpg

blizzy
27.07.2007, 13:38
Das Foto hatte ich schon in einem meiner Baits. Da gab er sich als Abdul Wahab Omar aus.

Übrigens: Weg isser:D:D

Ungültige Freund-ID.
Dieser Benutzer hat entweder seine Mitgliedschaft gekündigt oder sein Account wurde gelöscht.