PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : hallo mein deutsche freunden

calimero
21.09.2007, 00:16
Heyyyy...

Ich probiere in meines beste deutsch ihr allen ein harts unter ther riem tsu stechen!(zijn vast wel nederlanders..lol..probeer in mijn beste duits deze site een hart onder de riem te steken :-)

Ich probiere alteID: [ID filtered]
Lets fight those crazy bastards.Fraud is our game,spam is the same.

Leon von die niederlande

mareike26
22.09.2007, 22:45
Unser niederländischer Freund hat mir geschrieben, was er denn da gemeint hat :)

Hi Mareike,

I'm very sorry abaut the crazy thread i opened.
My German is even worse than my English so no wonder nobody could understand.I just wanted to say that it was very cool this site was up again so fast after those criminals attacked it.

We have a saying here in Holland:'Iemand een hart onder de riem steken' what means something like:'Give somebody some extra support in bad times'

So keep up the fight and i will see what i can do in your part of the fight.After a few years of laughing out and baiting the 419 scammers it's time to get more serious.There is not much i can do but everything i can is helpful i think

I hope you guys are not mad at me because of my thread on the forum.I was a little to enthousiast after some bottles of beer

Greetings ...

Dankeschön.