PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Dasha alias Ksyushenka sucht den Mann fürs Leben...

Eniac
30.11.2007, 09:56
Kam heute im Doppelpack auf meine Dienstaddresse. Anbei 3 Bilder von Blondinen in eindeutigen Posen. Möchte sich jemand in Dasha alias Ksyushenka verlieben? Nur ernstgemeinte Anfragen sind an yconnectg80 [at] yahoo.co.uk, ich wiederhole yconnectg80 [at] yahoo.co.uk , zu richten. :inlove2:

Hi! Please take a look at my pics! Would you like to have me as your best friend and girlfriend?
I'm 25 y.o. girl looking for someone who can take care of
me! I came across your email on one of the adult dating websites that i was recently visiting and
decided to write you hoping you will find my profile interesting. I've been told many times
that I'm a pretty girl but I still can't find a special person and the manof my dreams! I want to
find someone special to take care of him, to make passionate love with him,
to walk in the moonlight... to rise our passions and emotions... I would like to look in your eyes
and hold your hand.... I'm looking for understanding and careful partner... I hope you like my photos
and I will receive an answer from you today! As soon as I receive it I will write back with more
info about myself....... I am from Russia, but willing to travel to meet you.
Impatiently waiting for your answer!
I am writing from my friend's email address, so please make sure you do
not reply directly to this email. Email me at yconnectg80 [at] yahoo.co.uk only. if you don't use my
personal email address then I won't be able to read your reply and write you back. So it is very
important that you get it right. Ok, I guess it is now your turn. Hope to hear from you today.

Eniac