PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Charity Fraud GCCORG

Don Promillo
15.12.2007, 11:17
Wer möchte vom 4. -18. Februar 2008 nach Liverpool?
Received: from [64.79.50.155] (helo=155.hostonce.com)
by mx40.wub.de with esmtp (WUB.DE 4.108 #208)
ID: [ID filtered]
for poor [at] spamvictim.tld; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from web30 ([192.168.14.155]) by 155.hostonce.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 xx:xx:xx -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 xx:xx:xx -0500
Subject: Invitation To Participate and Employment Opportunity.
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
From: GLOBAL CHILD CARE ORGANIZATION <amy [at] gccorg.org>
Reply-To: amywaith [at] lycos.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Dec 2007 xx:xx:xx.0312 (UTC) FILETIME=[CB911180:01C83EF9]
Sender: PHPMailer [at] 155.hostonce.com

Dear Friend,
My name is Amy Waith,female,working with GLOBAL CHILD CARE
ORGANIZATION(GCCORG)Liverpool,United Kingdom.
I am using this medium to formally invite you to participate in an International Conference taking place from 4th-18th of FEBRUARY,2008 at Liverpool,United Kingdom.And the Issues to be discussed are on(Child Welfare and Development Strategies).
In our request to invite people from various countries around the world,we cordially invite you to participate in this event that will enable you to affiliate with other sister organizations and positively change the outlook of our children worldwide.
If you are interested to participate and want to represent your country,get back to me to indicate your interest and I shall link you up with the GCCORG Secretariat for the Processing of your bookings and travelling itinerary and get detailed information on how to register for the programme.
I believe that we may have the opportunity to meet if you are willing to participate in this event.You can also inform youths & NGOs in your country about this conference.The donors of the Organizing Committee will provide round trip Air Tickets and Hotel Accommodations for the period of participants stay in the United Kingdom to all registered participants.
Participants can invite as many as(50)other people from his or her area to be a part of this great event for the Children of the World.
GCCORG also have employment opportunities to meet the needs of applicant before or after the Conference,more details will reach you from the Secretariat.Your friends and relative can benefit that much from GCCORG employment scheme.
If you are a holder of a passport that may require a visa to enter the United Kingdom,you may inform the Conference Secretariat at the time of registration,as the organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements and travel assistances.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Amy Waith
Tel:+44-702-409-9478