PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Contact my secretary for past effort and attempt ...

LazyDog
01.01.2008, 21:51
X-Envelope-From: <nobody [at] srv2.000webhost.org>
X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Delivery-Time: 1199218071
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <nobody [at] srv2.000webhost.org>
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from srv2.000webhost.org ([38.106.100.10])
by mailin.webmailer.de (christine mi47) (RZmta 14.11)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
(envelope-from: <nobody [at] srv2.000webhost.org>)
Received: from nobody by srv2.000webhost.org with local (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from <nobody [at] srv2.000webhost.org>)
ID: [ID filtered]
for ; Tue, 01 Jan 2008 xx:xx:xx -0500
To: [email]poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: Contact my secretary for past effort and attempt ...
X-PHP-Script: gjilani12.000webhost.org/index.php for 82.128.22.155, 82.128.22.155
From: Olu Adeniji <olu20002olu.adeniji [at] yahoo.com.mx>
Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 xx:xx:xx -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - srv2.000webhost.org
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - xxxxxxx.net
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID: [UID filtered]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - srv2.000webhost.org
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -k restart -DSSL -f /usr/local/apache/conf/mod_vhost.conf
X-Source-Dir: gjilani12.000webhost.org:/public_html
X-PMFLAGS: 34095232 0 1 PSB5DVID.CNM

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Mexico who is an international business man. Presently I'm in Cancun-Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite it failed attempts.
Now I want you to contact my secretary and ask him to send you the Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($450,000.00), which I have set aside for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. As a token of my appreciation do feel free to get in touched with my secretary on his information below and instruct him where and how to send the amount to you.

Name: Fela Attah
Email: fxxw [at] postino.ch

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy for all the suffering we both went through. Though at the moment, I am very busy here with my investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand, my secretary is sure expecting to hear from you for the handing over of my token appreciation. Do have a great time with your family.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Olu Adeniji.
Former NNPC Director.

Fidul
02.01.2008, 23:20
Offenbar sind wir beide auf derselben Adressliste, denn exakt den gleichen Dreck habe ich jetzt auch bekommen.