PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Inheritance Fund (Mutual Response Needed)

LazyDog
05.09.2008, 14:32
X-Envelope-From: <remittance.dept [at] standardchartered.com>
X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Delivery-Time: 1220566676
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <remittance.dept [at] standardchartered.com>
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from clover.cubecart.net (cubecart.net [208.43.67.162])
by mailin.webmailer.de (plinge mi47) (RZmta 17.1)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
(envelope-from: <remittance.dept [at] standardchartered.com>)
Received: from [41.211.254.147] (helo=User)
by clover.cubecart.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <remittance.dept [at] standardchartered.com>)
ID: [ID filtered]
Reply-To: <prof.melesky [at] gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Avo Melesky"<remittance.dept [at] standardchartered.com>
Subject: Inheritance Fund (Mutual Response Needed)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 xx:xx:xx -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 080904-1, 09/04/2008), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - clover.cubecart.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - xxxxxxx.net
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID: [UID filtered]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - standardchartered.com
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 POKGDX8D.CNM

Private Email: prof.melesky [at] hotmail.com
Tel: +44 703 190 4532
Subject: Inheritance Fund
Date: Sept. 4TH, 2008.

Hello,

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy. I am Mr. Avo Melesky an Auditor in commercial Bank here in the UK, in the process of auditing our bank accounts for the third quarter of the year, I recently discovered that there is a dormant account valued at the sum £7,394,890.00 (Seven Million, three hundred and ninety four thousand, eight hundred and ninety British Pounds Sterling) and after due verification of this account I discovered that the account owner is late and that is why the account has been dormant and as such the funds has been lying in the bank unclaimed.

The idea of presenting a foreigner to act as his next of kin came into my mind as you know the saID: [ID filtered]

In view of this, I am seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to our deceased customer, to enable us claim the fund from my bank. Hence, if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of my trust, then I hope to bestow on you. Please kindly get back to me immediately, strictly via my private email address only: prof.melesky [at] hotmail.com to enable me enlightens you on how we are to proceed.

On getting your response, we shall agree on the percentage ratio on which we shall disburse the funds between ourselves, as I intend to invest part of our own share in real estate or any lucrative business in your country, and we would appreciate if you can put us in the right part where we can invest our own share in your country.

Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk free.
We wait for your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Avo Melesky.

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO MY LATE CLIENT OR NOT; THE FUND WILL STILL BE PAID: [ID filtered]