PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Would like to cooperate with your site

keksausmainz
16.12.2008, 11:29
Gerade bei mir reingeplumpst, an meine private (!) Adresse... jetzt werden die immer unvorsichtiger :D

Return-Path: <admin [at] gamesmainframe.com>
Received: from host.maxifx.com (ct-432.cp.wizzvps.com [87.239.22.22])
by mailsa2.servage.net (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Tue, 16 Dec 2008 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 xx:xx:xx +0000
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: Would like to cooperate with your site

Greetings,
My name is Kevin Norton,
I am the web-Admin of Gamesmainframe.com - A free flash games database for webmasters.
Currently, I'm in the process of promoting more sites in several fields (From Gambling to Finance) and am looking for quality
partners to exchange links with. I believe that your website will be an impressive addition to the list of sites I currently exchange
links with and thats why I wanted to know if it would be possible to place a link to one of my sites from your homepage?
Please send me your site details so I can link to yours in exchange.
If any question might arise, feel free to contact me at - admin [at] gamesmainframe.com
Kevin G. Norton
Games MainFrame - Founder

keksausmainz
16.12.2008, 18:41
Antwort von WizzVPS.com

Hi,

We've notified the VPS owner of the problem and our expectation that they resolve it promptly. We'll follow up with them to ensure that they do this, or otherwise they will be removed from our servers.

Thanks for reporting this issue, and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you experience any additional trouble originating from our network; we don't tolerate it.

Regards,

D... R...
WizzVPS.com