PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Message From Williams A. Dogbe

Sven Udo
23.05.2009, 04:14
Mein zweites ICH ist in Afrika gestobten.

Ein Nick in einem meiner Baits war "Murks Ugum" <--> Murks Mugu.
Und der ist nun verstorben....
Message From Williams A. Dogbe
Mittwoch, 20. Mai, 2009 23:24 Uhr
Von: "WILLIAMS DOGBE" williamsdogbechamber [at] hotmail.com
An: googlemail@***.com

Dear Murks Ugum ,

I know this Letter will come to you as a Surprise, Although I do not intend to Embarrass you. Let me start introducing My self to you . I am Barrister Williams A. Dogbe , a legal Practitioner with a Registered Chambers Name, Musa Mohammed Chambers Advocate & Associates .I am a Personal Attorney Representing Late Engr P.B Ugum , who lost his life in recent Tsunami Disaster while on Vacation with his family in Thailand at the Famous Tourist Resort Island of Phuket.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at Seventeen Million United States Dollars Only ( US$17, 000,000,00 ) left behind by my Client before it gets Confiscated or declared Unserviceable by the Security and Finance Firm where this Huge Amount of money were deposited. The saID: [ID filtered]

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating my late client Extended relatives since he died , I seek the Consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you have the same Surname with him so that the proceeds of this Account/ Funds can be paID: [ID filtered]

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I Guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this alternative email addresses which are as follows musamohammed [at] lawyer.com for more details.

Best Regards.

Williams A. Dogbe (Esq).
musamohammed [at] lawyer.com
Principal Attorney Musa Mohammed Chambers Advocate & Associates