PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Warm greeting from iraq.

Mocca
25.05.2009, 17:13
From - Mon May 25 xx:xx:xx 2009
X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0000
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
X-Envelope-From: <alexsidney15 [at] msn.com>
X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Delivery-Time: 1243195304
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <alexsidney15 [at] msn.com>
X-RZG-FWD-BY: xxxxxxxxxx [at] xxxxxxxxxxxx.de
Received: from RZmta-intern (client mail forwarder) by mailin.webmailer.de (hamish mi33) (RZmta 18.37) for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Sun, 24 May 2009 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from blu0-omc3-s26.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.101]) by mailin.webmailer.de (hamish mi33) (RZmta 18.37) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from BLU137-W26 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s26.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Sun, 24 May 2009 xx:xx:xx -0700
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_18501a32-15b8-4104-b403-3d90baf4cc4e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.217.2.7]
Reply-To: <alexsidneyiniraq [at] yahoo.com>
Subject: WARM GREETING FROM IRAQ.
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 xx:xx:xx +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 May 2009 xx:xx:xx.0980 (UTC) FILETIME=[760BB6C0:01C9DCAA]

Hello Sir,

I know my message wil come as great a shock to you because this medium (internet) has been greatly abused, but it still remains the fastest medium of communication. Anyway, I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States newly elected president (Barak Obama) and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq starting from september till next year, I have been deployed to go and work in Germany military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. Which I got from one of our raiding here and I decided to take the money for my suffering here. I deposited this money inside a box with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the Box. It is under my power to approve whosever comes forth for this box.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed for a good business that will be under your care. Anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the Box through diplomatic arrangement to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed personnel and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the owner. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that, so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE/ INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

Regards,
Capt Alex Sidney.

Ja klar, warm ist es im Irak! Da ist was dran. Aber warum macht der Typ sich die Mühe seine Mails aus Nigeria zu schicken? Obwohl, warm ist es da natürlich auch!

Grüße
Mocca