PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Contact the delivery company immediately

Schnubbi
26.06.2009, 07:26
Received: from miwe-server.de ([85.114.128.45]:36621 helo=g045.green.fastwebserver.de)
by 7.mx.*.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #79)
ID: [ID filtered]
for *@*.de; Thu, 25 Jun 2009 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: by g045.green.fastwebserver.de (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
ID: [ID filtered]
To: *@*.de
Subject: Contact the delivery company immediately.
Reply-To: smith.koffi [at] rocketmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
X-Warning: g045.green.fastwebserver.de is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org

Attn:

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things to not work out as we projected then.I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. You are advised to stop any further communication with your local representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call or email you concerning the ATM CARD worth the sum of ¤2,500,000.00 except Dr Nelson Kaka Director FEDEX GLOBAL COMPANY Benin Republic .

Your are advise not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from him, because he is the only person I left with the order on how to deliver the ATM CARD to you, and you may call him immediately you received this message for more information through the instruction I left, I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that I am presently in Japan for numerous business negotiations and establishments.

I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centre to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International ATM CARD, to the Sum of ¤2,500,00.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) only in your name as a COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were during those trying period in an ATM CARD.

Contact him now, his Name is Dr Nelson Kaka (Director FEDEX GLOBAL COMPANY) on their E-mail: ( f.courierbj [at] gmail.com ) or phone number +229-93 694372.

You are to forward to him the following

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2.YOUR HOUSE/OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS

3. YOUR HOUSE/MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER

4,YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVER'S LIECENCE

He will advise you further about the shippment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provide. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address: ( f.courierbj [at] gmail.com )

Most importantly, the ATM CARD has only validity period of 60 banking days. therefore the earlier you respond the bettere to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days enroute shippment.

Sincerely Yours,

Smith Koffi

f.courierbj [at] gmail.com

Eniac
26.06.2009, 08:12
Das gehört nach 419.

Eniac

alariel
26.06.2009, 08:44
Ich hab' das mal da hingeschubst ;)

Eniac
04.10.2010, 08:33
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.101] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 40500 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from [41.191.85.45] by web120304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx PDT
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: officeconsult1 [at] gmail.com
Subject: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY IMMEDIATELY
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-188745212-1285864644=:40014"
X-Junkmail-SD-Raw: score=unknown,
refid=str=0001.0A0B020A.4CA4BE20.015C,ss=1,pt=113349,fgs=0,
ip=67.195.9.86,
so=2009-06-02 xx:xx:xx,
dmn=5.7.1/2009-08-27,
mode=single engine
Return-Path: officeconsult1 [at] gmail.com

Hello Dear,
I have PaID: [ID filtered]

This is the information they need for delivery your package to you:
Mr DavID: [ID filtered]
ADDRESS NO5 AKPAKPA WHTIE HOUSE BULIDING 9TH FLOOR BENIN REPUBLIC.
EMAIL: (fedexdelivery2010 [at] live.fr )
EMAIL: ( fedexexpress38 [at] live.fr)
Contact phone number +229 98 99 32 44 .

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your Consignment Box .
This is what they need from you.
FIRST NAME .......................
LAST NAME ...........................
OCCUPATION.............................
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS...............
AGE..................................
YOUR PICTURE. ...........................
YOUR NEXT OF KIN .........................
TELPHONE NUMBER......................
FAX NUMBER...............................
OFFICE ADDRESS ...................................
NEAREST AIR PORT ...................................
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION : (PASSPORT OR DRIVES' LICENSE ............................

Please make sure you send this needed infomation to the Director FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY DavID: [ID filtered]
Note. FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box.I registered your consignment as 1 Box Sensitive Photographic Film Material .
They don't know it contains money for security reasons and to avoID: [ID filtered]

Here is the Consignment Details
CONSIGNMENT REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442.
Deposit Number: PLCC-102-PL47
Sort/Clearance Code: PLC/102-47/P51
Deposit Certificate N0.: 405836
Consignment Description: 1 Box Sensitive Photographic Film Material Depositor: Mr Chris Ibotaa.
I wait to hear from you as soon as you receive your consigment box .
Best Regards,
Mr chris Ibotaa Esq.

officeconsult1 [at] gmail.com
fedexdelivery2010 [at] live.fr
fedexexpress38 [at] live.fr

Eniac

Eniac
08.08.2011, 08:52
Reply-To: <alicosecuritcomp [at] yahoo.cn>
Subject: Contact ALICO SECURITY COMPANY Today...
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 xx:xx:xx +0300
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Junkmail-SD-Raw: score=unknown,
refid=str=0001.0A0B020C.4E3D797E.00F2:SCFSTAT15052616,ss=1,pt=DBB_66867,fgs=0,
ip=61.220.27.213,
so=2009-06-02 xx:xx:xx,
dmn=5.7.1/2009-08-27,
mode=single engine
Bcc:
Return-Path: user [at] kosin-vn.com

Dear Friend

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your consignment but i dID: [ID filtered]

I have arranged with the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY to get your US$5,000,000.00 to you this month and they will be coming to you with the fund inside black portfolio, I would have deposited the fund with Bank for transfer into your own account but the procedure of Bank is too much and they will required enough fee.

I drop your delivery details with the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY but I will like you to re-confirm the information to them again so that they will not be any mistake when coming with the fund. Send the below information to the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY today.

(1)Full name:
(2)Address:
(3)Tel:

I want you to know that you have all right to declare how you want to receive your fund, I would have prefer the fund to be transfer to you but I make some searches about the Bank transfer and they told me that it will cost you the sum of US$4,590 to transfer the US$5,000,000.00 into your account. But I have deposited the US$5,000,000.00 in cash to the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY, below is the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY contact.

Director: Mr. Peter Donald
Mobile: +601-07334225
Email: alicosecuritcomp [at] yahoo.cn

I have paID: [ID filtered]

Pls if you want to contact the ALICO SECURITY COMPANY, you are to contact them with your portfolio code number which is (PPL111RSS) and your address where you want them to delivered. You are to pay the $240 to the ALINCO SECURITY COMPANY to enable them to proceed and get the cash to you, don't fail to resend your information to them for your own good.

Regards,
Mr. Eugene A. Edward

alicosecuritcomp [at] yahoo.cn

Eniac