PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Nigeria/ Irak- Con??] private

webeinspunktnull
08.05.2003, 22:54
oder ähnliches... ist nun der Irak dran? Bekam ich gleich 8 mal hintereinander zugemailt... Langt denn einmal nicht??? Ist denen denn nix heilig udn glauben die echt auf die Masche fällt noch irgendwer rein????

Return-path: <martinjones07 [at] netscape.net>
Envelope-to: Delivery-date: Thu, 08 May 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from [64.12.136.4] (helo=imo-m01.mx.aol.com)
by mxng09.kundenserver.de with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from martinjones07 [at] netscape.net
by imo-m01.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v34.22.) ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Thu, 8 May 2003 xx:xx:xx -0400 (EDT)
Received: from netscape.net (mow-d17.webmail.aol.com [205.188.139.133]) by air-in02.mx.aol.com (v93.12) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 xx:xx:xx -0400
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: private
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-Mailer: Atlas Mailer 2.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

PRIVATE E-MAIL: martin_jones [at] rediffmail.com

PHONE:0031-641-623-784
Dear friend,
COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
I hope this letter will not embarrass you since we have not had any
previous communication My name is MR KENNEDY JONES, an independent financial consultant and funds manager, i represent a consortium of wealthy and influential people, most of them top government officials who from time to time have large sums of money which they would like to keep out of the public eye.
I got your contact through a business friend of mine and i will like to let you know that what i am about to discuss with you is very confidential and urgent because of the statues of my client. My client is the youngest wife of late General Ali Hassan al-Majeed know as "CHEMICAL ALI" former administrator of Basra in Iraq and cousin to the depose Iraq head of state, President Saddam Hussein, this late General was killed on the 6th of April at Basra in Southern part of Iraq during the British attack on the city.
She has entrusted me to look for a reliable business partner,who we can
transfer the sum of US$ 20,000,000.00 (twenty million US dollars) in to his or her account, this money have being logged here in NERTHERLAND by the late General before the beginning of the war,but you need not to be afraID: [ID filtered]
she is ready to give out 25% of this sum to you for the transfer of the money to your account, 5% would be used to reimburse for the expenses made by both parties during the processing of the transferring which includes telephone bills, transfer bill expenses and other fees.
While 70% is meant for my client and her family.
If you are interested I will require some information(s) as listed below for easy transfer:
1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiary`s address.
2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)
3. Your bank name and address
4. Or if you are not comfortable with providing your existing account, you can within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely new (Virgin) account for the transaction. I would prefer this arrangement.
Please note that my client and I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer,which will take atleast 10 days from the time you provides me the above information(s).
Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free,The transaction is closely knitted and in view of our SENSITIVE POSITION we cannot afford a slip, because of the present situation in Iraq now i cannot discuss further about my client until i hear from you, by then i will avail to you my client identity, when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences.
I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you in respect of this transaction, so contact me immediately through the above telephone number or PRIVATE E_MAIL for further discausions.

Your sincerely,
Martin Jones.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

--
Wehret den Anfängen!

webeinspunktnull
08.05.2003, 22:57
man sollte denen echt mal gefakte Bankdaten senden..
Fidul wär das nix???
--
Wehret den Anfängen!

Fidul
09.05.2003, 19:50
Momentan bin ich mit meinen vier "Freunden" recht gut ausgelastet.
Aber bei Mugus in den Niederlanden bietet sich ein Treffpunkt in der unmittelbaren Nähe von http://www.overtoom.tv/webcams.htm an. Es hat da schon mehreren zu einem "Fahndungsfoto" im Internet verholfen, siehe http://www.willcoxinfo.bravepages.com/.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!