PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Was zum spielen...

Rotten Ghoul
25.11.2009, 11:30
Hab gelesen, dass einige Kontakte für Brieffreundschaften suchen. Ich hab für sowas keine Zeit/Lust... viel Spaß!

von chanwong [at] yandex.com
an mich
Datum 18. November 2009 06:43
Betreff Swift Wire Transfer

Dear Alexander,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and bearing in mind that this is my first letter to you, I will be as brief as possible. I write to request for your cooperation and partnership in investing in Real Estate and Property in your country. I am the lawyer, trustee and executor of the Estate to a deceased client of mine.

My client, late Daniel Jones died of Heart failure a few months ago and until his death was a Contractor with the Murphy Oil Corporation Sabah, Malaysia. His heart-threatening conditions started immediately after the loss of his wife and two daughters in a ghastly automobile accident while on holiday in Brazil and since then he has suffered this deadly ailment which eventually took his life. He left behind 12.8million dollars in a safe deposit box in a Finance Company herein Malaysia. His long illness and sudden death has left him with no time to appoint a next of kin to his safe deposit box before he died and for this reason I contact you.

The Director of the Finance Company has requested me as his lawyer and trustee to present them with his next of kin and I would like to introduce you as his next of kin so the money in his safe deposit with the company could be transferred to you and we shall share as partners. All legal documents to back up claims as my client's next of kin would be duly provided. All I require is your sincerity of purpose to enable us see this transaction to a successful conclusion and I also request that you do not betray me now or after the money is transferred to your account. This transaction would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will neither breach nor go contrary to international law.

Kindly note that this information should be considered as Top Secret and therefore I demand that you do not discuss this matter with anyone to ensure that we hold all information discussed as confidential until the funds is successfully arrives your account. You shall be provided with more information as regards my plan to transfer the funds at the receipt of your response.
--
Yours,

Chan M. Wong M.A, LL.B (Hons)
Wong Law Firm
(Advocates & Solicitors)
Suite 26.05, 4th Floor
Leboh Pasar Besar, 50050
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
T/F: +60-102-655-317

Eniac
17.03.2010, 15:51
Jetzt wissen wir's: Chan Wong ist in Wirklichkeit 24 Jahre alt und die Tochter des verstorbenen Mr. Jackson Tan Wong. Seltsam, dass sie ihre eigene Anwaltskanzlei nicht mehr erwähnt.

Received: from vppmailmx03 ([10.243.154.22]) by vppmailmx03.vip.hr
with ESMTP
ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100
Reply-To: chanwong11 [at] sify.com
Subject:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Junkmail-SD-Raw: score=unknown,
refid=str=0001.0A0B0204.4BA0C465.0359:SCFSTAT10800636,ss=1,fgs=0,
ip=212.91.113.8,
so=2009-06-02 xx:xx:xx,
dmn=5.7.1/2009-08-27,
mode=single engine
Bcc:
Return-Path: ivan.blazevic [at] vip.hr

I hope this mail meets you in good condition. As a function of our no prior meeting, this may come as a surprise to you, but don't be alarmed. My name is Chan Wong, the 24 years old daughter of late Mr. Jackson Tan Wong. I write seeking your help in protecting my late father’s estate.
Over the past 8years I have sat and watched my extended family and my mothers families scramble for my late fathers estates, with every measure of greed they can muster. It has left a once vast estate with almost nothing, and neither of this sycophant group has viewed my future or that of my kID: [ID filtered]
Though this CITY-LINK SECURITIES COMPANY has been hidden from these groups, they have the notion that such exists and has troubled the family of my late father’s solicitor for information on same. Hence the need for me to remove the funds from my country.
If you would aID: [ID filtered]
I wait for your kind response via same email address..... chanwong11 [at] sify.com
Yours Sincerely,
Chan Wong.

chanwong11 [at] sify.com
chanwong11 [at] sify.com
chanwong11 [at] sify.com

Eniac