02.12.2009, 09:46
X-Envelope-From: <pjowor [at] aim.com>
X-Envelope-To: <xxx [at] xxx
X-Delivery-Time: 1259708416
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <pjowor [at] aim.com>
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from aim.com
(ip190-188-208-87.adsl2.static.versatel.nl [87.208.188.190])
by mailin.webmailer.de (ahmed-mailin mi59) (RZmta 22.5)
with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
Received: from vavavoom-bb98fb ([127.0.0.1]) by vavavoom-bb98fb ([127.0.0.1]) with SMTPSVC;
Tue, 01 Dec 2009 xx:xx:xx +0100
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
To: "xxx [at] xxxxxxx" <xxx [at] xxxxxxx>
Subject: Kind Proposal
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=MailPart0000_0010_DA13C115"
X-PMFLAGS: 570950016 0 1 P8UYZFDD.CNM

****** Joseph Owor
****** Head of* Faculty of Business Admi nistration
****** Uganda Christian University
****** Mukono Town , Uganda.
Confidential Message:
I hope this message will meet you in good faith, please pardon me for reaching you in this manner* because you do not know me,and I am hoping that by this means we can establish a mutual relationship in regards to the reason why I cantacted you.
*I have an obscure proposal of mutual interest to share wit h you. I got your email address from the Internet data base directories through my search for a relatively unknown person who will assist me in securing a large sum of amount as I will explain to you later.
* I am Joseph Owor , The Head of* Faculty of* Business Administration of the Uganda Christian University.
I will need you to assist us in executing a confidential charity project. It involves the securing of a large sum of* fund. Everything concerning this proposal shall be legally done without hitch if you are willing to consider this proposal.
*Please I will kindly request that you endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this message if my proposal is accepted by you due to the confidentil nature of this proposal and if this proposal is not acceptable by you, kindly delete this email and do not pass it to a third party as I vehemently risk my job to send you this email.

* I am presently on a foreign committee appointment in Europe through the United Nations Christian charity project fund of Uganda as head of a world wide fund raising program for charity projects in Uganda.
* Once the transaction I am proposing to you have been successfully completed if accepted by you and the fund in question is in your possession, we shall be offering to you a* ratio to be agreed upon as remuneration for your services.
** kindly reach me back at this juncture to get your opinion first regarding this proposal, after that I will furnish you with more information about this procedures.

*** You are to contact me on my secure email address below for further details if this proposal is accepted by you:
*profjosephowor [at] mcom.com

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response.
*Yours Sincerely,
Prof. Joseph Owor.