PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : {Spam?} Expenditure Offer

LazyDog
31.12.2009, 20:42
X-Envelope-From: <andreyzhadovs [at] moscowmail.com>
X-Envelope-To: <xxx [at] xxxxxxxx>
X-Delivery-Time: 1262286379
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <andreyzhadovs [at] moscowmail.com>
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from china.joinease.com (www.joinease.com [59.37.32.20])
by mailin.webmailer.de (plinge mi30) (RZmta 22.6)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
Received: from User (unknown [41.217.65.3])
by china.joinease.com (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 xx:xx:xx +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <andreyzhadovski [at] moscowmail.com>
From: "Andrey Zhadovskiy"<andreyzhadovs [at] moscowmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-joinease_com-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-joinease_com-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-joinease_com-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam, SpamAssassin (score=20.609,
required 6, ADVANCE_FEE_2 2.05, ADVANCE_FEE_3 1.44,
ADVANCE_FEE_4 1.50, DOS_OE_TO_MX 2.75, FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK 4.20,
MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE 0.70, RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 2.19,
RCVD_IN_PBL 0.51, RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB 1.12, RCVD_IN_XBL 2.90,
RDNS_NONE 0.10, US_DOLLARS_3 1.17)
X-joinease_com-MailScanner-SpamScore: ssssssssssssssssssss
X-joinease_com-MailScanner-From: andreyzhadovs [at] moscowmail.com
Subject: {Spam?} Expenditure Offer
X-Spam-Status: Yes
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 P5UXU2K8.CNM

Name: Andrey Zhadovskiy
Private Email: andreyzhadovski [at] moscowmail.com

Attn: President / Ceo

I have sent you this message because of the need to open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is okay with you I ask for your full co-operation. I am Andrey Zhadovskiy, the Franchise Owner of Kogalymneftgaz, a Russian oil company. Due to ill Health I have been Esophageal Cancer, it has defiled all forms of medical treatment and according to the medical experts it is a terminal illness so I do not know how much longer I have to live. I never had any real friends in my lifetime because I never really cared for anyone but my business. But now I knew that there is more to live than making all the money in the world.

Recently I received a bulk payment from Azerbaijan Ministry for my Last contract there. I instructed them specifically not to send the Funds to Russia, but that the funds should be deposited with a Finance and Security company in Belgium on hold. A huge cash deposit of US$27,000,000.00 (Twenty-Seven Million Dollars only) was domiciled with the Finance/Security Company overseas to my knowledge only. This is the last of my assets, now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore; I therefore need you as a partner because you are a neutral party to help me collect these funds deposited with the security company and disburse it secretly based on my instructions.

Because my time is short I have decided to give most of this money to Charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. For all your good efforts you will receive 30% of the Funds and disburse the rest based on my instructions. I want you to understand my seriousness in this case and if you can handle this transaction, kindly contact me via this email: andreyzhadovski [at] moscowmail.com I have all the necessary documents on hand,

Please contact me ASAP so we can discuss more.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards,

Andrey Zhadovskiy
Email: andreyzhadovski [at] moscowmail.com

ÿþ-