PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Please read and see what you can do its urgent

LazyDog
14.02.2010, 19:41
X-Envelope-From: <ebiaozo2010 [at] webmail.co.za>
X-Envelope-To: <xxx [at] xxxxxxxx>
X-Delivery-Time: 1266171869
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <ebiaozo2010 [at] webmail.co.za>
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from skypowerlite.com
(s108.n42.n84.n66.static.myhostcenter.com [66.84.42.108])
by mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi49) (RZmta 22.6)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
Received: from User ([78.138.35.250])
(authenticated bits=0)
by skypowerlite.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx -0500
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-Orig: [78.138.35.250]
X-Authentication-Warning: skypowerlite.com: h886180w owned process doing -bs
Reply-To: <ebiaozo14 [at] zambia.co.zm>
Subject: PLEASE READ AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO ITS URGENT
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100214-0, 02/14/2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 PPZC6IPA.CNM

I am Paul Ebiaozo i am 22 years a business administration student before i flee my country Zambia to CHANNEL ISLAND in UNITED KINGDOM, during my search in my mothers private room i saw document showing that this amount (USD $18.2Million US Dollars) was deposited in abroad. I saw email contacts from my father wallet i decided to reach you .
My parents where married for 10 years without a child, then I was adopted into the family, Since my parents died i find it difficult to relate with other polygamous family members as there are so much envy among them selves.

Since the death of my parents their family relations and wives started treating me as an outcast and has taking total control of my parent properties. For two months i had blood cancer illness and they neglected me and not providing adequate care, in other way want me

dead.

My father Vincent Ebiaozo was a business man and a politician, he had many Monetary dealing on his name in my country, and he uses Company in his name as a means of transacting his business, the saID: [ID filtered]

involved in sponsoring the attempt of overthrowing the ruling government in 2007, when the plans was made known to president , they where arrested and detained, after his released in March 2009, three weeks later he died. My mother also died two months after my fathers death.

All I required in pure heart is a partner to work with and achieve this transaction, i deem it better dealing with an external person whom after the business will quietly take his share and has nothing to do with my country or member of my family and the transaction will lay covered.

Non of my late parents wife, family or relation knew about this deposited funds in overseas, i do not want them to know because if they do they will size it and i will have nothing. If you are willing to help me secure this funds for the sake of God and humanity.

kindly contact me back and make your comment, so that we can talk more for understanding and plan ahead.

Thanks
Ebiaozo Paul
ANOTHER EMAIL: ebiaozo2010 [at] centrum.sk

LazyDog
24.02.2010, 09:52
X-Envelope-From: <ebiaozo2010 [at] webmail.co.za>
X-Envelope-To: <xxx [at] xxxxxxxx>
X-Delivery-Time: 1266969151
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <ebiaozo2010 [at] webmail.co.za>
To: xxx [at] xxxxxxxx
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from skypowerlite.com
(s108.n42.n84.n66.static.myhostcenter.com [66.84.42.108])
by mailin.webmailer.de (plinge mi42) (RZmta 22.6)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
Received: from User ([78.138.35.250])
(authenticated bits=0)
by skypowerlite.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx -0500
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-Orig: [78.138.35.250]
X-Authentication-Warning: skypowerlite.com: h886180w owned process doing -bs
Reply-To: <ebiaozo14 [at] zambia.co.zm>
Subject: PLEASE READ AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO ITS URGENT
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100223-2, 02/23/2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 PH7MI32P.CNM

I am Paul Ebiaozo i am 22 years a business administration student before i flee my country Zambia to CHANNEL ISLAND in UNITED KINGDOM, during my search in my mothers private room i saw document showing that this amount (USD $18.2Million US Dollars) was deposited in abroad.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as frivolous could come into your mind, but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.its true we have never meet before neither in person nor by correspondence,but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence.

My parents where married for 10 years without a child, then I was adopted into the family,Since my parents died i find it difficult to relate with other polygamous family members as there are so much envy among them selves.

Since the death of my parents their family relations and wives started treating me as an outcast and has taking total control of my parent properties. For two months i had blood cancer illness and they neglected me and not providing adequate care, in other way want me

dead.

My father Vincent Ebiaozo was a business man and a politician, he had many Monetary dealing on his name in my country, and he uses Company in his name as a means of transacting his business, the saID: [ID filtered]

involved in sponsoring the attempt of overthrowing the ruling government in 2007, when the plans was made known to president they where arrested and detained, after his released in March 2009, three weeks later he died. My mother also died two months after my fathers death.

All I required in pure heart is a partner to work with and achieve this transaction, i deem it better dealing with an external person whom after the business will quietly take his share and has nothing to do with my country or member of my family and the transaction will lay covered.

Non of my late parents wife, family or relation knew about this deposited funds in overseas, i do not want them to know because if they do they will size it and i will have nothing. If you are willing to help me secure this funds for the sake of God and humanity.

kindly contact me back and make your comment, so that we can talk more for understanding and plan ahead.

Thanks
Ebiaozo Paul
ANOTHER EMAIL: ebiaozo2010 [at] centrum.sk