PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Read with Absolute Seriousness.

LazyDog
24.02.2010, 09:54
X-Envelope-From: <taylorcecil2 [at] live.fr>
X-Envelope-To: <xxx [at] xxxxxxxx>
X-Delivery-Time: 1266965467
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <taylorcecil2 [at] live.fr>
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from web02.priqia.com ([210.153.106.63])
by mailin.webmailer.de (zeb mi45) (RZmta 22.6)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100 (MET)
Received: from User (unknown [41.222.192.120])
by web02.priqia.com (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <madamceciltaylor [at] rediffmail.com>
Subject: Read with Absolute Seriousness.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 P62KQBAV.CNM

Read with Absolute Seriousness.

Dear I need your urgent assistance,

I am Madam Cecil Taylor the wife of embattled President of war torn Liberia, Mr. Charles Taylor. My husband stepped down as the President of Liberia in 2003, but matter was not helped when the UN special war crimes court of Sierra Leone indicted my husband for war crimes in June. Currently we are under the custody of the United Nations Security Surveillance my husband is still in The Hague The Netherlands.

I am seeking for your kind assistance/co-operation to stand as our foreign partner and devotion in building a company and Real Estate in your country, I apologize for any inconveniences if this is not your field of profession. However, I need an experienced personal to assist me to set up this project successfully.

I estimated the sum of $27,000,000.00 Million for this project, which I will transfer as soon as possible immediately our discussion is positive and sealed. On the resumption of this project, you will be a member of the governing board as Director of works and project Management.

You will also be entitled to a share percentage of 15% and more other benefits as we advance further, while 85% stands for the company. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more detailed information concerning this project.

This money was moved into the registered security bonded vault abroad for protective custody under a different name. You can read more from this site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7379536.stm.

My regards.
Madam Cecil Taylor.