PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mr. Malik Sambo, Berater des Präsidenten, hat insgesamt US$ 102m zu verschenken

Eniac
19.04.2010, 12:29
Received: from User ([41.211.238.251])
(envelope-sender <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>)
by 192.168.1.88 with ESMTP
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Sat, 17 Apr 2010 xx:xx:xx +0800
Reply-To: <maliksambo5050 [at] o2.pl>
Subject: Pls read this mail
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Junkmail-SD-Raw: score=unknown,
refid=str=0001.0A0B0208.4BCA051C.016F,ss=1,pt=113350,fgs=0,
ip=60.191.97.157,
so=2009-06-02 xx:xx:xx,
dmn=5.7.1/2009-08-27,
mode=single engine
Return-Path: maliksambo2020 [at] o2.pl

Good Day,

I knew this is an unconventional way of establishing a business relationship due to high volume of scam emails nowadays. However, I write you in good faith, hoping that you will treat this letter as a desperate search for transaction that shall benefit us.

I am Mr. Malik sambo , The Special Duties Adviser to the President of Nigeria. I know is not new to you that our president Alhaji Umaru Yar’ Dua is sick and can not talk, walk or discharge his duties in office anymore, and I personally have good relationships with the family in government. I have been instructed by his wife,(The First Lady Of Nigeria) Taurai Yar’ Dua in government to arrange a "frontier" from overseas from any part of the world to partner with us and receive good amount of money on her behalf for onward sharing.

The first lady of Nigeria intends to invest his share in your country into real estate, buying of 3 or 5 star hotel or in any viable and profitable venture you may recommend. The money which was deposited in Two banks here in Lagos Nigeria by her husband, USD$57MILLION in Intercontinental Bank Plc and USD$45MILLION in Eco Bank For Africa (ECOBANKPLC).

Your present position or occupation is not a barrier. It does not matter whether your account has any deposit in it or not provided it can take funds transfer in the US dollars or the money can be moved to you via diplomatic courier channel. We shall arrange for a meeting to discuss terms and condition as soon as you show your readiness.
Therefore, if this proposal goes down well with you, I expect to see your positive response with your personal details such as through my email: maliksambo5050 [at] o2.pl

1. Name in full.
2. Address in full.
3. Occupation.
4. Age and Sex
5. Cell Phone Number

Please be assured all documentations to this will be legitimate acquired, notarized and confirmable. Upon receipt of your mail and readiness to proceed with us more details of this business will be revealed to you.

Thanks
Best Regards.
Mr. Malik sambo
Special Duties Adviser

maliksambo2020 [at] o2.pl
maliksambo2020 [at] o2.pl
maliksambo5050 [at] o2.pl
maliksambo5050 [at] o2.pl

Eniac