PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Please reply / John Bright

Mocca
29.06.2010, 14:31
From - Tue Jun 29 xx:xx:xx 2010
X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0000
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
X-Envelope-From: <office7721 [at] att.net>
X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Delivery-Time: 1277811842
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <office7721 [at] att.net>
X-RZG-FWD-BY: info [at] moccasdomain.de
Received: from RZmta-intern (client mail forwarder)
by mailin.webmailer.de (bertie mi25) (RZmta 23.4)
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Tue, 29 Jun 2010 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from cjhy.com.cn ([59.175.225.110])
by mailin.webmailer.de (bertie mi25) (RZmta 23.4)
with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
Received: (qmail 19203 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (www [at] 192.168.70.1)
by cjhy.com.cn with SMTP; 18 Jun 2010 xx:xx:xx -0000
Reply-To: <jbright7723 [at] att.net>
Subject: Please reply
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 xx:xx:xx -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0

Good day.

My name is Mr. John Bright, an auditor with Deutsche Bank London and accounting officer of Mr. Ken Lay, Enron founder, who deID: [ID filtered]

It will interest you to know that on Wednesday, 7th February 2001, Mr. Ken Lay deposited a total sum of 20M pounds and on Tuesday, 24th April 2001, Mr Jeffrey Skilling deposited 17.5M Pounds in our Bank. These funds were deposited into a non-existing company's account which I opened in our bank (DEUTSCHE BANK LONDON) under their instructions, to avoID: [ID filtered]

http://www.chron.com/news/specials/enron/
http://www.accountancyage.com/accountancyage/news/2171002/enron-ceo-sentence-slashed

So right now, we have the sum of 37.5M Pounds lying in the 2 accounts without any proof of ownership as it was opened with non-existing companies name and the bank is not aware of the real beneficiaries as the accounts dID: [ID filtered]

Consequently, my proposal is that I want to seek your consent as a foreigner to stand as the owner of any of these accounts, since it has no trace or beneficiary which makes it easier to transfer to your designated bank account as the beneficiary. The nature of my work as a staff of the Bank will not allow me lay claim on the funds, hence this proposal to you and be informed that as long as you are ready to cooperate and be truthful to me, I can assure you that the sky will be our limit.

All documents and proves to enable you get any of the money will be carefully worked out and more so, I assure you that the business is risk free, as everything will be handled in accordance with the International Monitary Guidelines. I am offering you 40% for your cooperation in achieving this aim. Please, if you are interested in working with me, I will like you to send the below informations to enable me procure the necessary documents that will back up the transfer to your account:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS.
2. AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS.
3. OCCUPATION.
4. NATIONALITY.
5. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

As soon as I receive your acceptance mail by forwarding the above informations, I will prepare the paper works in your name for onward remittance of the funds into your designated account. Lastly, I want you to understand that this transaction requires trust, honest and above all, utmost confidentiality, to avoID: [ID filtered]

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Mr. John Bright
Deutsche Bank London.
Tel: +447024055898

Nun denn:
jbright7723 [at] att.net
jbright7723 [at] att.net
jbright7723 [at] att.net
jbright7723 [at] att.net
jbright7723 [at] att.net

Warum allerdings Jbright7723 in office7721 sitzt, wird auf ewig ein Geheimnis bleiben.

Grüße
Mocca

fridolin
29.06.2010, 15:08
Warum allerdings Jbright7723 in office7721 sitzt, wird auf ewig ein Geheimnis bleiben.

Die office addy bei att wird als "bombing" oder "throwing" Adresse genutzt. Der spammer "Chris Egobudike" <chris_ego2009 [at] yahoo.com> richtet meist unter dem Namen "Felix Agogozia" <felix4player [at] yahoo.com> bei att die office Konten mit verschiedenen Nummern ein. Auch ist er zuständig für Manfred Efosa der verschiedene Postfächer bei juchuu, windoof, walla und gurgel hat. meist als manefosxxx. die x stehen für Zahlen.
Seine neuesten Krationen heißen:
mrmarkanderson
guusandy
unitednationscompensationlondoncenter2010
kathyrobort33
dhlcourerservicelondon
revfatherchrisuba
Crusader Diplomatic Security Courier (crusaderdelivery
dan.larry288 ist die neueste sSchöpfung

Bitte an die Mods:
Falls die infos zu speziell oder nicht für die Öffentlichkeit sein sollen, bitte verschiebt es in den internen Bereich. Danke.

kjz1
29.06.2010, 18:13
Und das Muguphon +447024055898 ist natürlich wieder schmerzfrei registriert bei Magrathea Telecommunications Limited, ihrem freundlichen Schwarzhut für alle Mugus dieser Welt.

- kjz