PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Re: Letter of intent for the services of a consultant

Mocca
29.09.2010, 14:35
From - Wed Sep 29 xx:xx:xx 2010
X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0000
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
X-Envelope-From: <GAZPROM [at] moscowmail.com>
X-Envelope-To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Delivery-Time: 1285707886
X-UID: [UID filtered]
Return-Path: <GAZPROM [at] moscowmail.com>
X-RZG-FWD-BY: info [at] moccasdomain.de
Received: from RZmta-internal (client mail forwarder)
by mailin.webmailer.de (plinge mi42) (RZmta 23.5)
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Tue, 28 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from wisehomestore.com ([206.130.119.82])
by mailin.webmailer.de (plinge mi42) (RZmta 23.5)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx +0200 (MEST)
Received: from User ([90.168.195.121])
(authenticated bits=0)
by wisehomestore.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx -0600
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Reply-To: <GAZPROM [at] moscowmail.com>
Subject: RE: LETTER OF INTENT FOR THE SERVICES OF A CONSULTANT
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 xx:xx:xx +0200

RE: LETTER OF INTENT FOR THE SERVICES OF A CONSULTANT.

This letter confirms my intent to employ your service as �Consultant� for financial receivership on my behalf due to my present precarious situations.
I am indisposed at the moment and not able to handle my businesses effectively hence, I am obliged to employ your services or your agent to act in my place and in the manner in respect to the principal terms and conditions under which this transaction will be executed.

You shall receive five varying payments on my behalf, at installments all totaling $315,000.00USD from four different firms in the Europe, United States and North America
The cheques shall be payable to you and immediately you cleared and cashed the cheques; you shall remit 95% of the value of each cheque as would be further advised for Charity work.

You shall keep 5% of each cheque as your commission for the financial receivership rendered.

Your obligations as the party that ensures this transaction is consummated legally without the breach of any law are subject to negotiation and execution of our agreement. Accordingly, this Letter is intended solely as a basis for further discussion of this project and is not intended to be and does not constitute a legally binding agreement. This letter shall not confer on any person or entity, other than the parties hereto, any rights or remedies.

a) Expenses: Shall be sourced from the 90% of each cheques cashed.
b) Public Announcement: Neither you nor me will make any announcement of this proposed transactions contemplated by this letter of intent prior to the execution of the deeds of Agreement without the prior written approval of the other, which approval will not be unreasonable withheld or delayed. The foregoing shall not restrict in any respect your or my ability to communicate information concerning this letter of intent on the transactions contemplated hereby to your and my, respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and professional advisers, and to the extent relevant, to the third parties whose consent is required in connection with the transaction contemplated by this letter of intent.
c) Exclusive Negotiating Rights: In order to induce us to commit the resources, forego other potential opportunities, and incur the legal, accounting and incidental expenses necessary properly to evaluate the possibility of acquiring the business described above, and to negotiate the terms of, and consummate, the transaction contemplated hereby, you agree that for a period of (45) Forty Five days after the date hereof, you, your affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall not initiate, solicit, encourage, directly or indirectly, or accept any offer or proposal, regarding this transaction by any person other than me.

Contact my finance Control contractor for further discussion or with your letter of acceptance send to below information:

SATCO SECURITY FINANCE COMPANY UK
30 LEICESTER SQUARE
WC2H 7LA LONDON. UK
TEL: +44 703 185 9291
FAX: +44 844 774 2840
EMAIL: satco [at] financier.com
CONTACT PERSON: MR. DANNY LOPEZ

I thank you and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Alexei Miller,
Chief Executive Officer,
GAZPROM Ltd, Russia

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

satco [at] financier.com
satco [at] financier.com
satco [at] financier.com
satco [at] financier.com

Grüße
Mocca