PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mrs. Joy wilford of netherlands

headbanger
07.03.2011, 13:30
Die will irgendwas für eine Kirche, oder so... :clown:

Return-Path: <anders [at] gbps.se>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Mar 2011 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from hub.riksnet.se (EHLO hub.riksnet.se) [85.11.1.252]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx058) with SMTP; 07 Mar 2011 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: from User (unknown [41.138.165.199])
(Authenticated sender: anders [at] gbps.se)
by hub.riksnet.se (Postfix) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: <mrsjoywilford [at] mail.com>
Subject: Investment Charity
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 xx:xx:xx -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FROM MRS. JOY WILFORD OF NETHERLANDS
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT ON CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES

Dear in the Lord,

I saw your listing in the site which impressed me hence my decision to contact you. I am the above named person from Netherlands. I am married to Dr. Franklyn Wilford who worked with Netherlands Embassy here in London for nine years before his death on December 2009.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $25.6 Million with a finance house in Madrid.

Presently, this money is still under the custody of the finance house and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to step forward for claim of deposited fund or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over there due to my illness. And again, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer and the Doctor has indicated that I would only last for some months.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations or churches because our relatives plundered so much of our wealth since my husband's death and my illness too. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me and utilize the above mentioned funds and distribute it accordingly.

Having known my Condition I decided to donate this fund to church or a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I want a person that has God fearing in him/her. Someone that will use this money for churches or orphanages e.t.c propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. Because my Bible made me to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money. My husbands relatives are not Christians and I don't want this hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Manner.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. So I am not afraID: [ID filtered]

As soon as I receive your reply I shall introduce you to the attorney I have appointed who will introduce you to the finance house where the Fund is deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower you as the rightful beneficiary of fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

Please I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I dont want them to know about this development. Any delay in your reply will give me room to search for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose so your urgent response is needed immediately.

Kindly reply direct to my private email for further details which is: mrsjoywilford [at] mail.com

Yours Sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Joy Wilford

mrsjoywilford [at] mail.com

kjz1
07.03.2011, 20:43
IP: 41.138.165.199 ---> Visafone Communications Limited, Lagos, Nigeria

NL, soso.....

- kjz