PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] re:business relationship based on trust

Houser
04.09.2003, 09:51
Return-Path: <ticoker5 [at] phantomemail.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (mail 5977 invoked from network); 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (mail 786 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (mail 32437 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (mail 32435 invoked from network); 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from ticoker5 [at] phantomemail.com by mail; 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from ([210.193.239.194]) by mail; Fri, 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from smtp0412.mail.yahoo.com ([202.57.136.146])
(authenticated user administrator [at] mapds.com.au)
by mapds.com.au (mapds.com.au [210.193.239.194])
(MDaemon.PRO.v6.8.4.R)
with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Fri, 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx +1000
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx GMT
X-Priority: 3
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: re:business relationship based on trust
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Authenticated-Sender: administrator [at] mapds.com.au
X-Spam-Processed: mapds.com.au, Fri, 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx +1000
(not processed: message from trusted or authenticated source)
X-MDRemoteIP: 202.57.136.146
X-Return-Path: ticoker5 [at] phantomemail.com
X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: xxx.xxx [at] xxx.de
X-AntiVirus: OK
This contract was over invoiced to the tune of us$ 21.5Million Dollars. This was done delibrately. The over - invoicing was a deal by my committee to benefit from the project.
We not want to transfer this money, which is in a suspense account with the P.T.F. into any oversea account, which we expect you to provide for us.
Share:
60 % of the money would be for my partners and I.
30 % of the money would be yours, for providing us with logistics, which, would include a safe bank account, where we shall facilitate funds transfer into, as soon as documentations are concluded over here.
10 % of the money has been mapped out from the total sum to cover any expenses that might be incurred during the course of the transaction, (both local and international expenses).
If interested in assisting us, please contact me via my secured email address, as soon as possible (ticoker2 [at] caramail.com) or my secured satellite tel/fax number, specially procured for this project.
It may interest you to know that a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, President of Crane International Trading Corp., of 153 East 57th St., 28th floor, N.Y.10022, Telephone: 212-308-7788 and Telex: 6731689. The deal was concluded and all covering documents, forwarded to Mr. Miller to authenticate the claims. Once the funds were transferred, Mr. Miller presented to his bank, all the legal documents and remitted the whole funds to another bank account, and disappeared completely. My colleagues and I were shattered, since such opportunities are not easy to come by.
Please, if you are interested in assisting us carry out to the fullest capacity, this transaction, we would require the following information from you which would enable us make formal application to the various ministries / parastatals, for the release and onward transfer of the money to your account.
1.Your Full Name, Company`s Name, Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers.
2.Your Bank Name, Address. Telephone and Fax Number.
3.Your Bank Account Number and Beneficiary Name - You must be the signatory.
Please, note that we have strong and reliable connections at the Central Bank Of Nigeria and other Government Parastatals, hence assistance in this regards, would not be a problem.
At the conclusion of this transaction, we shall use same contacts to withdraw all documents used in the course of this, to avoID: [ID filtered]
It might also interest you to know that we are mere civil servants who do not want to miss this opportunity, hence, we want this money transferred out, as soon as possible, before the newly democratically elected government ever think of making enquiries as regards the various activities of the past military government.
Kindly contact me as soon as possible, whether or not you are interested in this deal, so that whereby you are not interested, it would give us more room to scout for another partner. But if you are interested, kindly contact me via above email, telephone or fax, so that we can swing into action, as time is not on our part.
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Tunde Iman Coker..

Fidul
04.09.2003, 15:20
Dr.Tuntes Header sind recht ungewöhnlich für eine 419-Mail. Wenn ich mich nicht täusche, kommt diese hier angeblich aus Pakistan und wurde über ein offenes Relay (?) in der Schweiz abgeladen. Sehr verdächtig...
From ticoker5 [at] phantomemail.com Fri Sep 05 xx:xx:xx 2003
Return-Path: <ticoker5 [at] phantomemail.com>
Received: (qmail 14681 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (EHLO exchange2.akad-online.ch) (212.98.34.44)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx028-rz3) with SMTP; 05 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from smtp0462.mail.yahoo.com (202.141.228.10 [202.141.228.10]) by exchange2.akad-online.ch
with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2653.13) ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx GMT
X-Priority: 3
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: re:business venture for you alone
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (Score=2.527; DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12 NO_REAL_NAME)
It may interest you to know that a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, President of Crane International Trading Corp., of 153 East 57th St., 28th floor, N.Y.10022, Telephone: 212-308-7788 and Telex: 6731689. The deal was concluded and all covering documents, forwarded to Mr. Miller to authenticate the claims. Once the funds were transferred, Mr. Miller presented to his bank, all the legal documents and remitted the whole funds to another bank account, and disappeared completely. My colleagues and I were shattered, since such opportunities are not easy to come by.
Eigentlich müßte man als Patrice M. einen Hotmail-Account eröffnen und die Scammer ärgern, wenn man Kollateralschäden ausschließen kann.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!