PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

mr:viggo
22.09.2003, 11:31
http://img.homepagemodules.de/flash.gif
hi leute
hier mal ne nettigkeit zu thema spam mail,wer dieser nachricht folge leistet
hat sich sein verderben selbst zuzuschreiben.
original mail text:
Return-Path: <dicksenduku [at] netscape.net>
Received: from netscape736.com ([62.58.168.62]) by mailin02.sul.t-online.de
with smtp ID: [ID filtered]
Reply-To: dicksonduku [at] netscape.net
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 xx:xx:xx -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="3c126d0c-b45f-4954-ab47-9329a371ce31"
X-Seen: false
This is a multi-part message in MIME format
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Dear friend,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met, but kindly consider the message, because, I am determined to live for posterity.
I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay some attention to its contents. Please accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message to you; I have to say that I do not intend to cause you any personal pains or discomfort.
I am Mr. Dickson Duku, former Special Assistant to the Liberian President, Mr.charles Taylor who just stepped down from the office of the President due to rebel`s insurgency who wants to overthrow his government.
President Charles Taylor in his bID: [ID filtered]
I am presently in Amsterdam, So that I can get some one to assist me transfer this fund to his/her Account, I have borne the burden for too long. I do not want to keep the funds any longer, but I can never turn it over to the brutal and tyrannical rogue regime of Mr. Charles Taylor who is still committing all sorts of atrocities on the Liberian people. I am not soliciting for your help to wage a war against the regime, but to act as a foreign partner, to allow me transfer the funds to you, which you will in turn donate a portion of it as a humanitarian gesture to the Liberian people by purchasing such essential needs like blankets, milk and so on, water-pumping machines and agricultural equipment, from the money after deducting your expenses and the commission of 20%. Please note that I could have approached the Red Cross Society, but I changed my mind on that after calculating what they would deduct as commission, and also, after rationalizing the scandal that followed their mismanagement of the donations meant for the victims of the September 11th attack on the United States.
Also, note that this offer will give you a double-edged advantage:
1. As the benefactor of the Liberian people and;
2. The commission you stand to earn.
On getting a positive response from you, I will send to you the secret access codes to the funds and the security and vault company. Please note that confidentiality and honesty are fundamental rules in this transaction.
Be assured that I am a reputable personality in Liberia and I am mindful of the legal implications of this transaction, as I intend taking care of all the legal documentations for a successful and hitch-free transaction. You will be expected to take delivery of this fund personally from the deposit company in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am therefore soliciting your assistance to have this money collected by you and/or facilitate the transfer into your nominated account(s). PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.
I will give you the details of this transaction on receipt of your response to
this proposal. Thank you very much for your time and understanding.
Yours sincerely.
MR. DICKSON DUKU
gruss mr.viggo

Eniac
22.09.2003, 12:09
Habe das subject Deines Postings geändert.
> hier mal ne nettigkeit zu thema spam mail,wer dieser nachricht folge leistet
> hat sich sein verderben selbst zuzuschreiben.
Och, wer dieser Nachricht nicht Folge leistet (natürlich nur mit einer Wegwerf-Adresse), dem entgeht vielleicht eine Menge Spass.

> ...I am presently in Amsterdam...
Er schreibt tatsächlich aus Holland --> 62.58.168.62

Eniac