PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Nigeria (ist jetzt Spanien)] EMMERGENCY ASSISTANCE!!

Lathor
04.10.2003, 21:31
Jetzt haben wir in Europa unsere eigenen Nigerianer und sie kommen aus Spanien! Das Englisch ist aber genau so schlecht, wie das aus Afrika.
Es ist ungaublich! Koennen diese Schwachmaten denn wirklich annehmen, dass irgendwer auf ihren Mist hereinfaellt? Mittlerweile kennt ja schon meine Oma die Geschichten (und die hat noch nichtmal Internet)!
==========
Return-Path: <ambrociorodriguez [at] zwallet.com>
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx [at] localhost
Received: by xxxxxx.mine.nu (Postfix, from userID: [ID filtered]
ID: [ID filtered]
Received: from localhost
by localhost (AvMailGate-2.0.1.10) ID: [ID filtered]
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from xxx.xxxxxx.de [xx.xxx.xx.xx]
by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-5.9.11)
for xxxxxxxx [at] localhost (multi-drop); Sat, 04 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Received: from pc7 (111.Red-80-35-167.pooles.rima-tde.net [80.35.167.111])
by ocserver1.de (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Sat, 4 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Subject: EMMERGENCY ASSISTANCE!!
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"
Reply-To: ambrociorodriguez [at] zwallet.com
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
X-Priority: 3
X-Library: Indy 9.0.3-B
X-Mailer: Foxmail
X-AntiVirus: checked by AntiVir MailGate (version: 2.0.1.10; AVE: 6.21.0.1; VDF: 6.21.0.58; host: gateway)
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Status: N
EMMERGENCY ASSISTANCE.
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I AM THE DIRECTOR OF THE ACCOUNTS & AUDITING DEPT IN A BANK HERE IN MADRID,SPAIN. . WITH DUE RESPECT
I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US.
AT THE BANK`S LAST ACCOUNTS/AUDITING EVALUATIONS, MY STAFFS CAME ACROSS AN OLD ACCOUNT WHICH WAS BEING MAINTAINED BY A FOREIGN CLIENT WHO WE LEARNT WAS AMONG THE DECEASED PASSENGERS OF AN AIRLINE CRASH ON 16TH FEBRUARY. 2000. SINCE THE DECEASED WAS UNABLE TO RUN THIS ACCOUNT SINCE HIS DEATH. THE ACCOUNT HAS REMAINED DORMANT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS FAMILY SINCE IT WAS PUT IN A SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN THE BANK FOR FUTURE INVESTMENT BY THE CLIENT. SINCE HIS DEMISE, NOBODY, NOT EVEN THE MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY HAVE APPLIED FOR CLAIMS OVER THIS FUND AND IT HAS BEEN IN THE SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT UNTIL WE DESCOVERED THAT IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED SINCE OUR CLIENT IS A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND WE ARE SURE THAT HE HAS NO NEXT OF KIN HERE TO FILE CLAIMS OVER THE MONEY. AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE DEPT, THIS DISCOVERY WAS BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE SO AS TO DECIDE WHAT IS TO BE DONE. WITH THE FEW PERSONEL IN MY DEPT., WE DECIDED TO SEEK WAYS THROUGH WHICH TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE BANK AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY TOO. THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THE ACCOUNTS IS TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (USD 10,500,000.00). WITH OUR POSITIONS AS STAFFS OF THE BANK, WE ARE HANDICAPPED BECAUSE WE CANNOT OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNTS AND CANNOT LAY BONAFIDE CLAIM OVER THIS MONEY WHILE WE WERE CONTEMPLATING ON WHAT TO DO. A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS WITH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY RECOMMENDED YOUR PERSONALITY TO ME AND
ADVISED I SHOULD ASK YOU FOR HELP, TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY. THE CLIENT IS A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND YOU WILL ONLY BE ASKED TO ACT AS HIS NEXT OF KIN AND I WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS AND BANK DATA TO ASSIST YOU IN BEING ABLE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE WHERE THIS MONEY COULD BE TRANSFERED INTO.
I AND MY PARTNERS HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY TWENTY FIVE % (25%) TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND FIVE (5%) FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE DURING THE TRANSACTION OF THIS TRANSFER. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTELY RISK FREE SINCE WE WORK IN THIS BANK WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONFIDENT IN THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE YOU WILL BE UPDATED WITH INFORMATION AS AT WHEN DESIRED.
WE WILL PLEASE WISH YOU TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRET AS WE ARE HOPING TO RETIRE WITH OUR SHARE OF THIS MONEY AT THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION WHICH WILL BE WHEN THIS MONEY IS SAFELY IN YOUR ACCOUNT. WE WILL THEN COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING ACCORDING TO THE PREVIOUSLY AGREED PERCENTAGES. YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO ADVISE US ON POSSIBILITIES OF INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE OF OUR CHOICE. MAY GOD HELP YOU TO HELP US TO A RESTIVE RETIREMENT. AMEN.
PLEASE FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONS AND ENQUIRIES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
THROUGH THE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.
THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.
DR AMBROCIO RODRIGUEZ.
B

E-MAIL .ambrociorodriguez [at] zwallet.com.

-

==========
Lathor!
--
Sammelst du Adressen? Guckst du hier: http://betsys.de/sammler.html

J. R.
05.10.2003, 00:42
Ich habe auch was nettes erhalten:
Return-path: <co-ord47 [at] emailboutique.com>
Envelope-to: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: from [66.220.30.22] (helo=london.netmongol.com)
by mxng01.kundenserver.de with esmtp (Exim 3.35 #1)
Received: from emailboutique.com (london.netmongol.com [66.220.30.22])
by london.netmongol.com (Postfix) with SMTP
Received: from 192.116.82.115
(WWWebmail authenticated user poor [at] spamvictim.tld)
by webmail.netmongol.com with HTTP;
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0600 (MDT)
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Presentation
To: <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Normal
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: WWWebmail (version 1.2.7)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Respond to: co-ord12 [at] tiscali.co.uk
Good day,
I wish to contact you quickly concerning some investment and business we
can undertake quickly. I am the sales co-ordinator of the local Honda
firm here. My boss Mr Vaswani has been indicted on some financial charges
in the Uk and I think this is the best time to make some good Money.
Sincerly speaking he does all sorts of business and does not really
finance this business from selling cars. There are so many closed doors we
do not know. We take delivery of base model Honda cars from Turkey and
Japan and add standard features in our workshops and My boss sources money
from his numerous international business and can never notice this one.
We have supplied 500 untis of Honda cars to an oil firm where we have
quoted 50% over the normal price. We have been paID: [ID filtered]
cars and have remitted it accordingly. I do not want the second part to go
to Honda place. so I need an account and company to tell them that they
supplied half so they can wire this amount to your account. I have made
the paper arrangements and everything is a totally legal and straight
foward deal. I am ready to discuss all the proceedures with you or any
representative. Total amount here is $5,250,000.00. Once this funds get to
your account, your share would be 10% of this funds and you shall wire the
remaning to my personal Account. I do not have any contact aparts from my
Country and I do not want anything to be linked there to Mr Vaswani as he
is well connected. So I need a neutral person and someone that can keep
this deal between us. So many more business to come if you can handle this
well. Are you interested? Can you handle this?
We need to commence as soon as possible as there is no time to waste.
My Regards,
Sales Co-ordinator.
Endeavour to respond to: co-ord12 [at] tiscali.co.uk

Das habe ich gleich mal an Fa. Honda weitergereicht - dürfte denen nicht unbedingt gefallen, ihren Namen in einer solchen Mail zu finden. Beschwerde an Hurricane Electric ist auch raus.

Koennen diese Schwachmaten denn wirklich annehmen, dass irgendwer auf ihren Mist hereinfaellt?
Ja, können sie wohl nach wie vor. Vor längerer Zeit hatte hier mal jemand einen Link zu einer Seite gepostet, auf der ein Bericht über ein gerade hereingefallenes Ehepaar zu lesen war - und bei denen war`s die altbekannte Masche von der Politiker-Witwe gewesen.
So langsam dürfte das aber ausgelutscht sein, deshalb versuchen die Banausen es jetzt mit den hier geposteten neuen Versionen.

Vorbildlicher oder merkbefreiter Provider?
http://www.jr-cds.de/Provider-Liste.htm

Manfred
08.10.2003, 15:50
Frag mal im BKA nach wieviele Deppen noch jede Woche reinfallen! Die sterben nie aus... Wenn`s nicht rentieren würde, würden selbst die merkbefreitesten 419 Ihre Aktivitäten zur Pimmervergrößerung und Co. verlegen.

--
...und dann ging den Spammern das Publikum aus:
http://spambunker.buddyshare.org/