PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] PLEASE CONTACT ME

Houser
20.10.2003, 12:23
Return-Path: <basherseko [at] netscape.net>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (mail 24209 invoked from network); 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (mail 24553 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (mail 18436 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (mail 18434 invoked from network); 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from basherseko [at] netscape.net by mail; 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from ([62.194.10.207]) by mail; Sun, 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
From: Mr. Basher Sese Seko <basherseko [at] netscape.net>
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Reply-To: basherseko [at] netscape.net
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ME
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 xx:xx:xx +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="631459b6-c4e5-4a17-9e33-7e5daa390ee0"
X-AntiVirus: OK
Dear Friend,
I am the son of the late President of Zaire (President Mobutu Sese Seko) now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo and under the leadership of the, son of Mr. Laurent Kabila. I presume you are aware there are financial dispute between my family (THE MOBUTU) and the present civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt governance on my late father`s part. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
You may have heard how a lot of my father`s bank account in Switzerland and North America has been frozen. Following the outlined reasons, I am soliciting for your esteemed organization`s confidential assistance to take custody of Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10,000,000.00) and also to front for my family in the areas of business you consider profitable.
This Consignment containing the funds have secretly been concealed and deposited with a Diplomatic Security firm where it can easily be taken delivery of by a recommended beneficiary. The consignment containing the funds were shipped as diplomatic items of high values and will be released to you by the Security firm based on my recommendations on that note; you will be presented as our partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures.
I and my mother have decided to give 25% to you for your assistance if you are able to help us claim this consignment, 5% for any expenses that may be incured during this transaction, and the remaining 70% for my family.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this business ventures, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required, due to my family`s present predicament.
I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under the United Nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached by responding to my private email address only for now.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible, as I intend to leave the asylum procedure once the consignment is in your possession.
God bless you as I await your uegent response.
Yours Truly,

Mr. Basher Sese-Seko

Fidul
21.10.2003, 12:21
Ich könnte wetten, daß die Sicherheitsfirma wieder in Amsterdam ist. Jedenfalls mailte der Basher aus NL. Ein weiterer Kandidat für den 18.11.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!