PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] INVESTMENT REQUEST.

Houser
25.11.2003, 10:05
Return-Path: <saraki2003 [at] katamail.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 31842 invoked from network); 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: (qmail 28921 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 31320 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 31318 invoked from network); 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from saraki2003 [at] katamail.com by mail; 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from ([213.92.5.15]) by mail; Wed, 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
Received: from [81.199.84.108] by all-1.inet.it via I-SMTP-4.6.1-461
ID: [ID filtered]
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
X-wmSenderIP: 81.199.84.108
Reply-To: dadasaraki [at] katamail.com
Subject: INVESTMENT REQUEST.
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 xx:xx:xx +0000
X-Mailer: Katamail
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-AntiVirus: OK
DR Dan Saraki.
Plot 7 Ahmedu Bello Way,
Ikoyi-Lagos.
Tel:234 1776 4558
Internet Fax:1 775 822 5235
Dear Sir,
Compliments of the season. I would like to firstly, send to you the best wishes of good health and success in your pursuits particularly through my proposal as Contained in this letter. Before going into details, I must first
implore you to treat this with the utmost confidentiality, as this is required for its success.
My colleagues and I are senior officials of the
Federal Government of Nigeria`s Contracts Review Panel (CRP).By virtue of our positions,we have access to funds specifically US$15.6M and we are intrested in transferring this funds that are presently floating and lying idle in a
suspense account at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We solicit for your assistance because our Laws
forbids us as Civil Servants from opening or operating foreign accounts. The source of the funds came as a result of over invoiced contract payment during the last military regime in Nigeria,wherein government Officials set up companies and awarded themselves and their cronies contracts in various ministries and
parastatals.
In a bID: [ID filtered]
working in partnership with to sanitise the
economy,the present civilian government set up the contract Review Panel, which has the mandate to use the instruments of payments made available to it by the decree setting up the panel, to review these contracts and if necessary pay those who are being owed outstanding amounts.
My colleagues and I have finished our terms of reference and have left with us US$35M which is presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria and ready for disbursement .

However, by virtue of our positions as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies that are based in Nigeria. I have therefore been mandated, as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the panel, to look for a reliable overseas partner into whose account we can transfer this sum of US.$15,600,000.00
(fifteen million six hundred thausand, .S.dollars).
This is why I am writing you this letter.
We have agreed to share the money to be Transferred into your account, if you agree with our proposition as follows; (i) 20%to the account owner (you). ( ii) 70% for us (the panel officials (iii)10% to be used in settling all expenses incidental to the actualisation of
this project.

We sincerely hope you will be able to provide us with a credible account into which we will transfer this funds.
We also hope that you will also find time to help us with good investment opportunities with good returns as we wish to invest part of our share in your country. Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and
risk-free.
We intend to effect the transfer within Ten(10)
banking days from the date of receipt of the following information from you_-:Your Bank`s name, Company`s name, address, telephone and fax numbers and the account number into which the funds should be paid.
The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively. This way, we will use your company`s name to apply for the payment
and back date the award of the contract to your
company.
We are looking forward to doing this
transaction with you and we solicit for your utmost confidentiality in this transaction.
I will bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear from you.
Best regards,
DR DAN SARAKI.