PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] Sincere request, please reply

Houser
15.12.2003, 13:40
Return-Path: <johnmbala8 [at] netscape.net>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 21345 invoked from network); 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: (qmail 12921 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 23422 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 23420 invoked from network); 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from johnmbala8 [at] netscape.net by mail; 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from ([81.75.96.209]) by mail; Sat, 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
Received: from smtp0371.mail.yahoo.com ([200.95.104.170]) by systemsrv.messere.com with Microsoft
SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx GMT
X-Priority: 3
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Subject: Sincere request, please reply
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx.0656 (UTC) FILETIME=[7EC09880:01C3C1AD]
X-AntiVirus: OK
Dear friend,
I wish to begin by way of introduction. I am John Mbala, the first and only surviving son of late Marc
Mbala one of the foremost and rich black farmers in Zimbabwe recently murdered in the land dispute in my
country. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg-South Africa, to deposit the sum
of US$24 million (Twenty Four Million United States Dollars) in one of the private security companies, as
family valuables, when he realized the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This amount was meant for the purchase
of new machineries and chemicals for the farms and also for the establishment of new farms in Swaziland.
This land dispute started when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land reform, which was
particularly targeted at the rich white farmers and a few black farmers (my father included). This
resulted in the gruesome killing of rich farmers (mainly whites) and the unlawful possession of their
properties by Mugabe`s war veterans, under the disguise of fighting for the interest of the country. It
is against this background that I fled the country with my family, to the Netherlands where we are
currently seeking asylum.
I have decided to seek foreign assistance, as the Netherlands law prohibits asylum seekers from operating
bank accounts or involve in financial transaction of any kind, hence this letter to you. All I need is
your trustworthiness to be able to entrust the above saID: [ID filtered]
opportunities. My family`s survival depends on this money as we have virtually lost all our assets.
There are two options, firstly, you can choose to accept 30% of the total amount for your assistance or
go into partnership for the proper investment of the money in your country. We shall discuss in detail
the modalities involved when you reply providing me with your telephone & fax numbers.
I await your reply through the above contact e-mail, while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy
required to ensure a safe and hitch free transaction.
I shall furnish you with more details on request.
Yours truly
John Mbala