Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] KIND ASSISTANCE

17.12.2003, 15:48
Return-Path: <hsirxmhrlr [at] dell.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 18803 invoked from network); 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (
by localhost with SMTP; 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de (nmail.xxx.de [])
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: (qmail 6784 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 2546 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 2544 invoked from network); 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from hsirxmhrlr [at] dell.com by mail; 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mail)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from svr12.m-online.net ([]) by mail; Wed, 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0000 (UTC)
Received: from dell.com (node-c-3eab.a2000.nl [])
by mx01.m-online.net (Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Wed, 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
From: Temba Mvusi <mvusi [at] e-tapaal.com>
To: xx <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
Reply-To: Temba Mvusi <mvusi [at] e-tapaal.com>
mime-version: 1.0
content-type: multipart/mixed;
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100 (CET)
X-AntiVirus: OK

Good day,
I am Temba Mvusi, Sanlam Investment Management, South Africa. This is an urgent and confidential business proposition.
On June 14, 2000, a foreign consultant with the Global Oil Corporation, Mr. Alan Baker made a numbered time (Fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$15,320,000.00, (Fifteen Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars) with us. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, a reminder was sent and finally it was discovered from his contract employers, Global Oil Corporation that Mr. Baker passed away.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a will or a testament, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I also discovered that Mr. Baker dID: [ID filtered]
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the beneficiary of the money that was invested with us. I am writing to you because I am a public servant, I cannot operate a foreign account. I want to present you as the owner (beneficiary) of the funds so that you can claim on my behalf with the help of my attorney. I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that my attorney prepares the necessary documents, which will put you in place as the beneficiary to the funds invested. My Attorney will do the paperwork for this transaction and this will guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address and upon your response, I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will facilitate you to clear the money invested and how we can successfully conclude the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction will be of mutual benefit, as you will be entitled to 30% of the money and the remaining 70% for my own investment.
Awaiting your response soonest for further details.
Temba Mvusi
Sanlam Investment Management
South Africa.