PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] Private

Houser
02.01.2004, 09:15
Return-Path: <massaquoi [at] fsmail.net>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 8480 invoked from network); 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: (qmail 32727 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 14966 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 14964 invoked from network); 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from massaquoi [at] fsmail.net by mail; 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from node1e7b3.a2000.nl (HELO acos-test-w2k) (24.132.231.179)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx -0000
Subject: Private
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"
Reply-To: massaquoi [at] fsmail.net
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 xx:xx:xx +0100
X-Priority: 3
X-Library: Indy 9.0.3-B
X-Mailer: Foxmail
X-AntiVirus: OK
Dear Friend.
Good Day, With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good
time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had
any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense
benefit. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, for I
make this proposal to you as a person of integrity. First and foremost I wish to introduce myself
properly to you. I am Mr Patrick F.Massaquoi the son of late formal Liberia sport minister Mr Francois
Massaquoi,who was killed while in office in 2001.
After these event, the Charles Taylor control government have been providing the family with security,
But presently the united nations and the united state government, asked the liberia head of state
(Charles Taylor) and members of his cabinet to go on exile. During the tenure of Late Francois
Massaquoi,(my father) he enriched and accumulated a lot of money while in office but unfortunately for
him he dID: [ID filtered]
These funds were lodged in different banks accounts in Europe and America. However, my family is not too
comfortable with any in coming government as my late father was a very close aide of Charles Taylor, and
on this backdrop any succeded government might decided to froze all of these accounts and recall the
money back to liberia, with exception of the US$8.5M(Eight million,five hundred United State Dollars)that
was deposited in a security company undiscovered uptil date. But due to the sanction place on my family
by the International community i cannot reach this money myself or withdraw it to Liberia for use.
We have jointly decided within the family to relocate this funds outside Liberia for investment. This is
the only ways and means we can utilize this money, consequently, we beg for your assistance in investing
this money on real-estate and any other viable venture you might suggest. I got your contact through the
internet during my search for a partner and i hope you will not disapoint us. We have also agreed to
reward you with 25% of the total amount as your share in this transaction after you might have claim this
funds from the security company.
Finally, i require the following informations to facilitate and normalize the documentation with the
security company.
(a) Your complete names.
(b) Your mailing address and nationality,
(c) Your Telephone/Fax numbers.
Again, all arrangement and logistics of this transaction are in place and we shall remain greatful if you
can assist us in this our time of need.
Please contact me with my confidential email address whether or not you are interested in assisting me.
This will enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your part, to know more
about my late father you can visit the following website;
http://www.theperspective.org/massaquoi.html
Thanking you in anticipations while looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
MR.PATRICK MASSAQUOI.
Confidential e-mail: patrickmassaquoi [at] katamail.com

Fidul
02.01.2004, 14:38
Man sollte diesen Leuten mal nahelegen, endlich auf den Euro umzusteigen. 8.5 Megadollars sind heutzutage einfach nix mehr wert.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!