PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] LIBERIA BUSINESS

Houser
25.03.2004, 14:08
und noch eine 419ener ...
Return-Path: <Jewehtaylor [at] netscape.net>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 14124 invoked from network); 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx +0100
Received: (qmail 4733 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 18238 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 18236 invoked from network); 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from Jewehtaylor [at] netscape.net by mail; 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from 95.238-201-80.adsl.skynet.be (HELO netscape800.com) (80.201.238.95)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
From: MRS JEWEL HOWARD TAYLOR <Jewehtaylor [at] netscape.net>
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Reply-To: Jeweltaylor100 [at] netscape.net
Subject: LIBERIA BUSINESS
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="a8bd6c66-e9a6-4270-ba93-4607a118b432"
X-AntiVirus: OK

Name; Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor
Email; Jeweltaylor100 [at] hotmail.com
Dear
I am Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor, a wife of embattled President of war torn Liberia,
Mr. Charles Taylor. My husband just stepped down as President of Liberia some months ago, but matters were not helped when UN Special War Crimes Court for Sierra Leone indicted my husband for war crimes in June last Year, demanding his prosecution.

Currently my husband and I have been granted asylum in Nigeria, but I relocated
My two sons (Williams & Charles Junior) immediately in July 2003 to Sao Tome & Principe
(Oil enrich island off the coast of West Africa). They are currently in hiding there under new identities, awaiting the outcome of events in my country, and what will become of my husband and me in asylum. The reason is this, during the political crisis some years ago in Sierra Leone (West African Country rich in diamonds), my husband was actively involved.
Early last year, he entrusted some large quantities of diamonds to me. He told me if anything happened to him, I should use it to take care of myself. Fearing its detection due to the volume, my son (Williams) Traveled to South-Africa with the diamonds (on my instructions) and sold Them, getting a total of US$35,000,000.00 (Thirty-five Million US Dollars Only).This money he moved through diplomatic channel to a security safe house in Europe for protective custody under a different name.
Now, the United Nations are intending freezing all my husbands` assets and affiliate accounts of his families and the government of Nigeria has refused issuing neither him nor my family any visa to travel out of their country again because of the Current political situation.
This is why I need you to please either travel to Europe to claim this money and subsequently deposit it In a reputable bank for onward transfer to your account, or to Instruct the security company to move the funds out of there to any of there Corresponding banks or offices in Europe or Asia for onward Transfer to your account.
Once you are able to show your sincerity I will send the necessary correspondence and documentation related to the Transaction to you to affect this. I am also willing to forfeit 30% of The fund, believing you will hold 70% on trust for me and my two Sons until we are able to leave here and join you under new identities.
My first son Williams is 27years old (an Economist), and Charles Junior is
Only 21 years old. My only daughter Helen died in October 1999 from Pneumonia complications.
Please note that my husband is not even aware that I dID: [ID filtered]
And leave with my sons to start a new life.

If you cannot help us, simply destroy and forget I ever contacted you.
You can contact me via email (jeweltaylor100 [at] hotmail.com), enclosing your Contacts Numbers.
May God guide you in whatever you decide, and thank you for taking out Time to read this request.
Fondest regards.

Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor