Houser
07.04.2004, 19:43
Der CT Artikel hat mich motiviert :)
Latürnich erreiche ich nicht die Qualität von Fidul *verbeug*
Kurzer Tip: http://www.hushmail.com
Der Ideale Mail Account :)))
Jetzt muss ein Mugu dran glauben ...
ausgehend von:
http://210112.antispam.de/t425510f117466...r_response.html (http://210112.antispam.de/t425510f11746681__please_reach_me_with_your_response.html)
Meine Antwort:
Sorry for not answering you right in time, but you misspelled my e-mail
address.
The right address is: xxx.xxx.de
I am wondering why you have chosen me for your financial deal.
You don`t know me and I don`t know you so why should we trust each other ?
Since you are a banker, couldn`t you make this with cooperation with
Deutsche Bank (should have an office in Nigeria) ?
---
Dear xxx,
Thanks for your response to my mail and your interest in my project.
Agreed that I do not know you from Adams but you see I come to a realisation that in life for one to be too carefull does not lead one anywhere,one has to be bold and take some risk,I believe strongly that you will not create any problems for me and that with your assistance we will definitely achieve success.We will build trust as we move along toward realising this project,though the possibilities of your disappionting me are there but I beleive strongly in destiny and I am sure we will both work successfully on this.
Helmut,I cannot transact this kind of deal with the bank,it is a personal deal and will be very wrong to transact it with a bank and besides they do not have an office in Nigeria,it is deal involving individuals.
I will appreciate it you can assist me in getting this off the ground.
I will expect your response immediately and do have a very pleasant day.
regards,
peter
---
Meine Antwort:
Hm I am wondering about your Mail ...

Since you are a professional banker (and I know some, my ex-gilfriend worked for hypovereinsbank germany) you can`t mix up private and business things.
Here in Germany many people are upset about an affair, which happened (come to press) about a week ago, discovered by the newsmagazine Der SPIEGEL

Read here:
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,294787,00.html
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,294790,00.html
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,294501,00.html

(you can translate this with http://www.worldlingo.com/products_servi...translator.html (http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html))

so if we stay in contact you have to acknowledge me that this, indeed very nice offer, is absolutely legal and we both can be sure that this is absutely legal.
I can`t afford to do illegal things or waste money, because of I`m saving right now money for buying a big car (BMW 735i)
----
(Schaun mer mal, wie lange er fürs Übersetzen braucht *g*)

Houser
12.04.2004, 10:37
Dear xy,
Thanks again for your mail and its content,though i was not able to read very well the contents of the articles there but i have an
understanding of it,it appears there is a crisis of truths there,it is quite unfortunate but sometimes things like that do
happen,but you can be rest assured that this project is being executed with truth as its foundation,from the word go ,I will be
very open to you and I hope you will equally be open to me.Honesty is the mortar that cements relationships,business and otherwise
and it is a principle I cherish in my life.
xy,you have a perfect understanding of everything,as a professional banker,i cannot mix business and private thus the need for your
assistance,xy you have my assurrance that this project is perfectly legal and there is nothing to fear,I cannot afford to waste my
time and energies running after shadows and I cannot at the same time lead you astray,this project is real and legal,as we commence
and things starts unfolding ,you will begin to appreciate and understand the project better and when we conclude successfully this
project you then be able to buy yourself a much bigger car than the BMW 735i,you will have enough money to buy yourself a choice
car and also a lot left for any other thing you may wish.
xy,besides helping me with the funds,I will also need your advice and assistance in the area of investment,but this will be after
the funds have been processed and with us.
I wish to assure you once again that you do not have anything to fear about and that this day marks the begining of great things in
our lives.Please reach me with your full details,your age,telephone and fax numbers ,your address and other personal details.
I wish you a lovely evening as I await your mail .
regards,
Peter

Houser
07.05.2004, 19:49
Dear X,
Thanks for your response to my mail and your interest in my project.
Agreed that I do not know you from Adams but you see I come to a realisation that in life for one to be too carefull does not lead one anywhere,one has to be bold and take some risk,I believe strongly that you will not create any problems for me and that with your assistance we will definitely achieve success.We will build trust as we move along toward realising this project,though the possibilities of your disappionting me are there but I beleive strongly in destiny and I am sure we will both work successfully on this.
X,I cannot transact this kind of deal with the bank,it is a personal deal and will be very wrong to transact it with a bank and besides they do not have an office in Nigeria,it is deal involving individuals.
I will appreciate it you can assist me in getting this off the ground.
I will expect your response immediately and do have a very pleasant day.
regards,
peter
---
Dear X,
Thanks again for your mail and its content,though i was not able to read very well the contents of the articles there but i have an understanding of it,it appears there is a crisis of truths there,it is quite unfortunate but sometimes things like that do happen,but you can be rest assured that this project is being executed with truth as its foundation,from the word go ,I will be very open to you and I hope you will equally be open to me.Honesty is the mortar that cements relationships,business and otherwise and it is a principle I cherish in my life.
X,you have a perfect understanding of everything,as a professional banker,i cannot mix business and private thus the need for your assistance,X you have my assurrance that this project is perfectly legal and there is nothing to fear,I cannot afford to waste my time and energies running after shadows and I cannot at the same time lead you astray,this project is real and legal,as we commence and things starts unfolding ,you will begin to appreciate and understand the project better and when we conclude successfully this project you then be able to buy yourself a much bigger car than the BMW 735i,you will have enough money to buy yourself a choice car and also a lot left for any other thing you may wish.
X,besides helping me with the funds,I will also need your advice and assistance in the area of investment,but this will be after the funds have been processed and with us.
I wish to assure you once again that you do not have anything to fear about and that this day marks the begining of great things in our lives.Please reach me with your full details,your age,telephone and fax numbers ,your address and other personal details.
I wish you a lovely evening as I await your mail .
regards,
Peter
---
First of all,
thank you for your EMail.
Sorry that I am answering late but I was in easter hollidays with my relatives.
I spoke with my parents about your offer and they warned me about exchanging financial details to
somebody I just know via Email.

Secondly I got this EMail today which looks pretty similar to your Mail:
can you disclose this to me ?
What is going on here ???

REPLY THROUGH: baldwin147 [at] mail.az
Dear Partner
I am BALDWIN ONUIGBO, Bank Manager of Orient Bank of
Nigeria, Lagos Branch.
I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.
On June 6,1998, a FOREIGN Oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.
Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00
(Twenty-five Million Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an
automobile accident.On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a WILL,and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Barry Kelly dID: [ID filtered]
relations in all his official documents,including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward
to claim it.
According to Nigerian Law,at the expiration of
5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as
a Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Barry
Kelly so that the fruits of this old man`s labour
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
officials.
This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits,
which will put you in place as the next of kin.
We shall employ the service of an Attorney to obtain
the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the
transfer. You will have to open an account with our
correspondent bank and provide me with the account
information which will then facilitate the transfer
of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The money will be paID: [ID filtered]
share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction.
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with
more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Thanks and regards.
BALDWIN ONUIGBO
NOTE: Endeavour to respond through my personal email address below

poor [at] spamvictim.tld

X Y
---
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail,I hope your easter vacation was pleasant and enjoyable.
I will be quite truthfull with you,I honestly do not know wanything about the mail you received,it is strange and such a coincidence,I will investigate the matter much further from here and find out all that there is to know about it,but you need to be assured that my proposal is very confidential and 100% risk free,you do not have anything to be worried about.
X,your account details are needed in order for the funds to be remitted into them,but if you are still sceptical,you can request for the funds to be paID: [ID filtered]
Please reach me with these so that we can commence immediately.
I will await your response.
Regards,
Peter
---
Thanx for your mail.
I have actually no time at the moment, I have to organinze a party (this is my hobby) for the weekend
Look at http://www.mayday.de What do you need from me ? What details ? passport copy

X
---
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail,you sure are really having fun and know how to live life.
I will need from you ,your telephone and fax numbers,a copy of your international passport or drivers licence and your address.
Please do reach me urgently with these details.
I wish you a splendID: [ID filtered]
Regards,
Peter

---
My Phone number is:
+49 (01609) 358 31 32
or (Office)
+49 (01609) 35 83 13 - 2
The Fax Numer is
+49 0621 - 15 69 57 47
you can try to reach me at office hours 09.00 am - 18.00 pm
If you give me you fax number I can send you a copy of my passport.

Regards,

X Y
*g* Das sind die Nummern von den Fax Spammern aus Gibratltar ...
---
Dear X,
Thank you for your response and the telephone numbers supplied.
I am most sorry for reaching you this late.I have been indispossed and been down with a little malaria,but I am much better now,I will endearvour to reach you on phone today so that we can discuss and move ahead,I will equally reach you with a fax number to which you can send me the passport.
Regards,
Peter
---
Dear X,
Compliments of the day to you,I hope your weekend was splendID: [ID filtered]
I have been trying to reach you on phone all day but have not been successfull,i wonder what the problem might be,please do reconfirm your numbers to me to ensure that i have been calling the right numbers.
X,i would want you to reach me on this new mail box henceforth with further mails as I am finding it difficult to access the other box and also for security reasons.
X,the following number is my efax number,you can reach me with a fax there as it is very confidential,the number is 14436390666 ,I will be expecting to receive your passport as soon as i receive it and your response,i will immediately reach you with further details and guidelines on how to move on to the next stage.
X,i will be expecting your response asap.
Stay blessed,
peter
---
Hi Peter, since i stayed in hospital after a bicycle crash, this is my first time at work now
and it`s a busy one since tons of work to do ...
I try to fax you my passport if I have time to but i do not know when this happens because I should have stayed in bed ...
---
Dear X,
I am really very sorry that you were involved in a crash,I am happy that you are much better now,please be more carefull,but what happened to your car that you were involved in a bike accident.
X,this project needs attention and it is of uptmost priority,thus you must give it more attention,what we stand to benefit is much and it will surely benefit you more than what you got going right now,let us give it two weeks undivided attention and get it done with ,it is guaranteed to change our lives,thus we should be up and doing.
I will be expecting the copy of the passport,please do reach me with it immediately and please reconfirm the numbers you gave me for your office and your residence as i have not been able to get through.
Remain Blessed,
Peter
---
Since my passport (here called Personalausweis) and my driver license (in german: Führerschein) are at the police at the moment,
since they are investigating the accident, and I tell you, it wasn`t my fault. I was hit by the car when i was at a bicycle tour on saturday
and i was at hospital not that bllody old car driver ... (but thats`s german law - in dubio pro reo)
I could not fax you any documents at this time, only my mcard (see attatched jpeg image - it`s like a munich credit card)

Regards,
X Y
(Eingescannt: die M-Card der Münchner Stadtwerke - Paybackkarte ... natürlich etwas verändert ... *g*)
---
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail and the copy of the card you sent over,but unfortunately the card is of no effect as it does not show your name or does it carry a picture of you,thus it cannot be used as a valID: [ID filtered]
Once again,I am sorry for the accident,I am happy that you are much better,please see to getting your ID: [ID filtered]
In the mean time,you have still not confirmed your tel number as i have still not been able to get accross to you on phone,please do confirm the numbers asap.
I will be expecting a response from you.
I wish you a great day,
Regards,
Peter
---
Hi Peter,
I learned at TV News yesterday that in Nigeria there was a big struggle with about 280 dead and many wounded.
Seems to be a religious war between christians and islamic.
i was pretty shocked and I hope that you and your family are ok ...

I got a call from the feds that I`ll get back my documents on monday, they appologized, it was a mistake ..
SHURELY IT WAS !

If you are still interested in the deal, after that late breaking news yesterday I believe that you wan`t to get ot of Nigeria as fast as you can.
If I can help you, I`ll do my very best. I appreciate your offering and hope to hear from you very soon.
Have a nice weekend and stay healthy !

Yours,

X Y
---
Hi Peter, good news,
I found my old identity card which luckely is still valID: [ID filtered]
(as i told you).
Since we have here in germany a law called "Ausweispflicht"
(hard to translate: it is a law from the seventies, since then, every german had to take his ID: [ID filtered]
The tricky thing is *g* since my new ID: [ID filtered]
the new one gets back. Sounds strange, huh ? but makes sometimes sense, e.g. the new ID: [ID filtered]
Sorry for the MCard, I asked back, it`s not an ID: [ID filtered]
So we are in luck, since I have a valID: [ID filtered]

I was trying to send these details and a printout of the ID: [ID filtered]
What is the right area code for nigeria ?
You wrote me, that you could not reach me ?
I asked our secretaries but they had no call from you ... the area code for germany is (049)

But forget about old outdated technology, we have E-Mail. Faster and reliable.

I googled a bit around 2day, i have time now, wih my leg, you know and I found PGP
http://www.openpgp.org/

Since this deal should be secret, I think it`s better to sign the mails with a PGP key
so everyone knows that no other party is involved.
At the end of this Mail you get my PGP Key.
Please response with your key.

Hope to hear from you soon and again, stay away from war and trouble !

Yours,

X Y
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (Windows)
iD8DBQFAmnE9yzrkAZTENJdsaztKCNg+2R4gITuWTs8WgSB40af8AdEty7
suEz1X5NZ6al9RLLmg6nYs=
=Wanr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
(natürlich falsch, eh klar)
Der Ausweis ist ein kreatives Meisterwerk *g*
Natürlich keine Passfälschung (strafbar) -> Eigenkreation
Wusste gar nicht, dass ich in meiner Freizeit so kreativ sein kann ... *g*
Jetzt schaun mer mal ob der Fisch am Haken ist, so dumm wie ich mich gestellt habe,
ich sehe schon die $$$ in seinen Augen -> Opfer *g*

Fidul
07.05.2004, 20:08
Laß ihn leiden! http://img.homepagemodules.de/devil.gifhttp://img.homepagemodules.de/death.gifhttp://img.homepagemodules.de/smokin.gif

--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

mindphlux
10.05.2004, 14:58
AusweisFÄLSCHUNG? Nööö... was du betreibst, ist Kunst, und damit fällt das unter Künstlerfreiheit. Du willst ja niemanden damit betrügen ;)

Spammer, go to http://www.arghcor.de/

Houser
10.05.2004, 15:37
und weiter gehts ...
Dear X,
Compliments of the day to you,I hope you are getting stronger by the day.
I wish to thank you for your mails and your concern for the situation down here,it is so unstable at times,thus one has to do all within his powers to move on to a stable environment.The more reason i need your assistance urgently,we have to work on this thisg urgently to see to its success as everybody iis quite unsure of the situation down here.I am happy you have found your old ID: [ID filtered]
I will reach you later with further details as to the next step to be taken to move this project forward,i am happy that you understand me and my perculiar needs,thanks for the site you recommended,i am still studying it,i am happy you appreciate the need for uptmost confidence on this project.
I will try your numbers again and i hope i will be able to get through otherwise you can reach me on 2348033136673,if you do not hear from me then know i am finding it difficult to get through ,then you can try calling me,you know our communication system here is not that advanced seeing as we are a third world nation.
I will expect to hear from you,in the meantime have a lovely weekend and take good care of yourself and do expect further details on the next step.
Remain blessed,
Peter
---
Dear X,
Compliments of the day to you,I hope your weekend is splendID: [ID filtered]
I hope you are presently getting better and stronger,I am reaching you with the next level,i want you you to retype this and send it to the bank through this mail address,please endearvour to send it immediately today so that they will receive it first thing tomorrow morning and thus they can commence the process so that we can concluide immediately.Please they must never know of me ,that i am involved in this project,you must never mention my name please,i will be doing all i can to make everything a success from the background,just be very carefull and play the role of the next of kin,there is absolutely no problem,i will be giving you directions and advice as to what and how to move on this,just copy and fill in the blank spaces and send it to un_bank [at] hotmail.com,please do it immediately.

ATTENTION: MR LADI ADEWUMI
UNION BANK PLC.
40 MARINA STREET,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
234-8056258518
ADDRESS: [PUT YOUR ADDRESS HERE]
TEL: [ ]
FAX: [ ]
RE: THE ESTATE OF THE LATE ENGR. MARTINS ARNOLD BRANDO
Dear Sir,
I am writing in respect of Late Engr. Arnold`s estate held by your bank. I am sorry for having not
been able to come forward to claim my late cousin`s
estate as stated in some of the documents you have
over there. I have been away from my country all this
while on a very serious private mission. I just got
back, and I`m now set to claim my inheritance which came by from a contract that my late cousins company dID: [ID filtered]
Sir, I would be very glad if my inheritance issue is
looked into and the fund paID: [ID filtered]
which particulars are below:
NAME OF
BANK:..............................................................
BANK
ADDRESS:............................................................
BANK ACCOUNT
NUMBER:...........................................
BENEFICIARY`S NAME: (YOUR FULL NAMES)
Furthermore, if you have any question or would wish to
contact me on this matter, please feel free to do so
by contacting me on the above telephone and fax
numbers.
I am looking forward to your ever-anticipated
cooperation.
Thank you and God Bless.
Yours sincerely,
[YOUR FULL NAME]

Please do let me know as soon as you have sent it.
I wish you a pleasant week.
Remain blessed,
peter

---
Hi Peter,
thank you for your Mails.
Thank god you are ok and blessed.
You wrote that you are studying PGP now.
Please get in touch with this program and sign your mail with the PGP key so we can both be sure that
this is a secure transfer, since a high amount of money is involved.

Below is again my public key for securely Mail Exchange.
I do not want to send finanicial details unsecured.
So please send the bank data again with your PGP Key signed.

X
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (Windows)
iD8DBQFAmnE9yzrkAZTENJdsaztKCNg+2R4gITuWTs8WgSB40af8AdEty7
suEz1X5NZ6al9RLLmg6nYs=
=Wanr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Hi Peter,
I have a few questions to your second Mail.
First, I do not want to send finanicial details unsecured.
So please send the bank data again with your PGP Key signed.
Second: Here in germany we do financial transmissions via "Überweisung",
better and more secure as sending an unsecure E-Mail to a hotmail account,
so what i do need is the account number and the bank code (Bankleitzahl)
of the deposit so I can go to my bank and do an overseas bank transfer.
I am awaiting your answer and response,
Yours sincerly,

Houser
11.05.2004, 11:39
Mugu and PGP, just not good friends *g*
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail and your concerns and opinions therein,i am happy that you hare finally giving this project all the seriousness it deserves,success is but a fews days and efforts away.
Helmut,I understand your fears about sending your financial details,,though they are quite unfounded as i have explained to you,I have been trying to understand the pgp key sign without any success,I can not understand it,it is written that it is for companies and not individualsI really do not understand what it is ,its use and vive versa,if there is a simple code we can adopt all the better and simpler for me,the pgp key is kind of complicated for me.
As to the account details,you can when sending the mail to the bank,as that the funds be sent through a cashiers cheque or a solar bank draft seeing as you are sceptical towards giving the bank your bank details,please endearvour to do this on time so that the process can commence immediately to enable to conclude on time,I cannot send you the bank code or the account number,you have to perfect all the paperworks before you can have access to the accoount number and the code,so please do send the completed form to the bank to enable the process be concluded immediately.
Please do reach me with a response immediately you get this mail and please do send the mail to the bank today with the details as specified.
I wish you a great week.
Regards,
Peter

Martin S.
11.05.2004, 11:52
Wäre der Thread im 419er Forum nicht besser aufgehoben?
Gruß,
Martin
--
Think globally - act locally. Auch bei Gesetzen gegen Spam

Eniac
11.05.2004, 13:39
> Wäre der Thread im 419er Forum nicht besser aufgehoben?
Das finde ich auch, deshalb diesen und andere 419er Threads hierher verschoben. Bitte Postings mit 419er Bezug künftig hier.

Eniac

Houser
11.05.2004, 14:45
OK, und weiter gehts ...
Von einem Hushmail-Account die Bankdaten ausgefüllt,
gleich mal eine Scammster-Bank verwendet, die sich "international" schimpft ...
Hi Peter,
I have sent the Banking Details today to the hotmail account you gave me.
I selected a secure account with build-in PGP.

PGP is not complicated, it`s for individuals who want secure Mailing, no Spam, no viruses ...
So I am awaiting further details from you what to do next.
---
und gleich nochmal nachgefeuert:
Hi Peter, I wanted to send you the bank account statement right now via fax.
Your told me that you fax number is 2348033136673.
But again the fax was withdrawn - no connection.
"The number you have called, is not available, please try again"
No chance to get through, I tried it 4 times ...
Do you have a typo in your fax-number
So please again:
What is the correct international area code for nigernia ?
Try to reach me as soon as possible at work:
[irgend eine Nummer, die es definitiv nicht gibt :]
schaun mer mal :)
und noch einen draufgesetzt:
Hi Peter,
it`s me again telling you about my holiday plans since I have holidays from 20.05 until 01.06.04.
I am planning to fly over to egypt to go diving, that is my second sportive action but it`s a bit dangerous.
Last year a mate of me died and I was injured at diving in cyprus, had to stay 2 weeks in hospital.
But now, after my bycicle crash i hope that i pass the medical checkup on monday ...
Since I will be on the african continent hopefully soon, we can meet each other in real life.
Would be nice.
My girlfriend passes hopfully the diving license tomorrow, I`ve got mine since about nine years.
I`m looking forward to egypt, was there five years ago.
Do you have ever been there ?

Houser
12.05.2004, 16:46
und weiter gehts - tja warum kann er mich wohl nicht erreichen ?
Das mit Ägypten wird lustig, ein Mugu bei den Pyramiden ... wird ein nettes Photo :)
Dear X,
Thanks for your mails and I am happy to know that you have sent the information as requested to the bank,we are certainly moving and success is ours.
You must really enjoy yourself greatly with your second vacation to egypt,it must be fun,hopefully this project will have been concluded before then and i will be ble to meet up with you in cairo,as a matter of fact,i have never gone on a vacation in my life,it will surely be fun and i will certainly love it.
I tried your number again and it is not going through but i was made to understand that there is a problem with calls going out of the country,i will keep on trying untill I reach you,but you can reach me on my number as i was made to undrstand that calls can come in to the country easily.I am sorry about the fax number,i do not understand what the problem might be as it is an e-fax number,anyway you can scan any document you want me to see and send it to me as an attachment to my mail box,it will serve the same purpose and safer too.The correct code for Nigeria is 234+.
X,as soon as you are contacted by the bank,please do let me know immediately so that we can move things forward and do please copy me the mail you sent to the bank for my perusal.
I wish you a great day and look forward to meeting with you physically and ending this project soon with success.
Regards,
Peter
---
Antwort in einer fürchterlich verstylten HTML Mail - da kräuselts einem schon beim Ansehen die Fußnägel hoch *g*
Hi Peter,

I`m really looking forward for holidays in egypt, the weather here in germany is
like in the new emmerich movie "the day after tomorrow" - cold, rainy, thank god it`s not snowing ...
Would be very nice to meet you there, i think i will stay in luxor for 5 days and three days in Hurghada
for diving.

Good news BTW:

The bank has contacted me !

Subject: RE: Bank Details

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR MR X,
WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEGDE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION .
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MATTER WILL BE LOOKED INTO AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED
WITH FURTHER DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU,
L.ADEWUMI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I can`t provide you with the E-Mail I have sent, since I dID: [ID filtered]
a secure Java-Applet and you can`t copy or save Mails to disk, thats`s for security reason, e.g. you are in an internet cafe and do
this financial transaction and the next person only clicks the "back" button in the browser or searches the cache.
Since this is not only security protection for me, also for you, remember: too much thieves are under way ... [Wink mit dem Zaunpfahl]
And our deal should remain secret and secure !

Stay pleasant and I`m awaiting more details and really looking forward to egypt !!!

Houser
12.05.2004, 20:00
Huhu wieder ein kreativer Flash
*auf die Tränentrüse drück*
Eigentlich ist es überhaupt nicht lustig, sich bei der aktuellen politischen Situation
und den dort stattfindenden Religionskriegen über Nigeria lustig zu machen,
aber das tue ich nicht, ich habe sogar versucht, eine Komponente, die zum Nachdenken
anregt, mit in die Mail zu bringen.
Trotzdem ist der Typ ein Krimineller.
Bei den Kommunikatiosproblemen immer daran denken: "Der Mugu ist schuld"
(oder Andere sind schuld)
Jetzt ist er bestimmt der Meinung: Hardcore-DAU :)
Aber lest selbst:
Hi Peter,
I am glad to hear that you have Efax, we have now installed a computer based fax server and we are now able to fax directly via PC
with Fax it deluxe 7.012, I have tried it even with the Efax Homepage, but no way :(
Since I had problems with our hardware fax yesterday ... "the number you have called ...", (do you remember ?),
i tried again to fax now via software to the number you gave me: +(234)8033136673
The Software told me:
"Kann Fax nicht senden, richtige Rufnummer ?" (could not send fax, right number ?)
The log file was:
[ 744]: SESSION BEGIN 00000050 +(234)8033 136673
[ 744]: <-- [4:ATA
]
[ 744]: --> [5:+FCON]
[ 744]: ANSWER: FAX CONNECTION
[ 744]: SEND FAX: begin
[ 744]: --> [28:+FTSI:" +(234)8033 136673 "]
[ 744]: REMOTE TSI "+(234)8033 136673"
[ 744]: --> [21:+FDCS:0,3,0,2,0,0,0,5]
[ 744]: REMOTE HANGUP: Unknown hangup code (code 60)
[ 744]: SEND FAX (00000050): session with +(234)8033 136673
terminated abnormally: Unknown hangup code
[ 744]: RECV FAX: bin/faxrcvd "recvq/fax00010.tif"
"modem" "00000050" "Unknown hangup code"
[*g* mal sehen, ob er AT Kommandos entschlüssen kann ...,
nachdem PGP für ihn ja schon zu hoch ist ... der Fehler fällt sofort auf, bin auf die Antwort gespannt]
I called the software support call center and dictated them the logfile.
They told me that there could be two reasons for the error code 60:
a) there is no such number
b) the number is not a fax number
This makes me going mad ...
Since we have here ISDN, this could be a connection problem between analog and digital telephone lines.
You told me, that you are sending via computer software, that should not matter in any way.
Our Fax is ok, today we received and sended numerous faxes, from and to germany and the eu (today from the netherlands, to sweden, from malta, to france, to the uk ...)
and we got a fax from the USA, so the problem lies not here in my opinion.
[Ich nicht schuld, du schon]
You told me that in nigeria there are some telephone problems. Looks like that, seems to be awfully.
[Wir sind wieder mal nicht schuld]
Could you do me a big favour and call the Nigerian Telecom and ask for transmission details for the fax number:
+49 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
btw.
49 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(you have to axe out the trailing zero if you fax with the + sign at the beginning of the number)
[Die Nummer shiftet immer ein bischen, bin gespannt,
wann ihm das auffällt, bash rulez]
It`s important for the company, we should be reachable worldwide.
So i hope to hear from you very soon abut this technical problems, this should clarify why you cant`t reach me by phone,
if we can`t even fax, I think this is another analog versus ISDN problem, but I am not a technician, your Telecom should help you out.
[*g*]
Since the bank has sent this E-Mail I copied you with my last Mail, i do think that everything goes fine.
Sorry for the bloody HTML in my last mail, I just figured out now how to use the new outlook express.
We got new computers with Windows XP and it`s a bit hard to learn the new features, I dislike the comic
character at the new search dialog but i do not kow yet how to turn it off, it annoys me.
[-> Superdau]
Again thank you for your offer relating this deal. I really appreciate that you have chosen me.
I need the money. You know my wish: The BMW !!! I WANT THAT CAR, I would sell my soul for that ...
[oh ein Opfer ...]
Here in Germany it goes down the drain ...
They cut wages, the unemployment rate goes skyrocket, the new eu members are forcing companies to go abroad.
The government postponed everything.
I think the same crap is going on in Nigeria and even worse, religious war - why do people do that ?
We believe ALL in the same god, so why hurt and kill each other ?!
[Ernster Kommentar]
People are very frustrated here since you work, work work and the taxes are chewing up almost your whole money.
Sorry about my feelings but I am frustrated right now, may it be the weather, may it be the situation.
It seems to be that you are my mate to share my internal feelings and this is almost a supernatural gift.
[Beweihräucher]
So many people frustrated me in the past, they let me down. Now you are here, thank god !
[Wir sind ja gläubig]
So once again I have to thank you.
I hope that we can finish the deal soon and we both can relax in egypt and party about that we both archieved.
[Lob]
[Der Dau denkt wirklich, dass ich mit Ihm in Ägypten Urlaub mache -> $$$]
So long,
sorry for my long mail but I`m feeling right better now because I know that there is somebody with the same dimension of thinking.
[*g* Ich sehe schon das Lächeln auf seinem Gesicht ...]
Bless you !
[mehr morgen *antworte(n) erwart]

Houser
13.05.2004, 12:39
Tja sichtlich angenervt von meiner "dummheit" bezüglich des Faxes.
Nur das mit der Bank hat er nicht so ganz verstanden, hoho und dann wirds sentimental
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail and your veiws,unfortunately the number I sent you is strictly a voice number and not fax,thus you can only reach me on voice there and not fax,it is the other number starting with prefix 1 that is a fax number,an efax number.
I am looking forward to concluding this on time,please do reach me again with a copy of the mail you sent to the bank,i am waiting for it please,do reach me with it.
I am happy to hear that you are getting much better and your wish of owning that BMW will surely come true and you will not have to lose your life to get it,it is a pity that people seem to forget that they are brothers and sister and do not necessary need to be killing one another,it is really very sad,but what can one do,it seems like some people in high places are benefiting from such things otherwise they would have put a stop to it long ago.
I wish you a great day and look forward to getting a copy of the mail you sent to the ban and please do reach me if you have further mail from the bank
Regards,
Peter
---
und wir setzen noch einen drauf:
Diesmal unter dem Motto:
"Ich schuld, Ich blöd"
Hi Peter, thank you very much for your E-Mail.
I am sorry that I have mixed up the numbers, it was clearly my fault, sorry again ! shame on me.
I`m not the best in such things.
There is now new mail from the bank, just the old one:
DEAR MR X,
WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEGDE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION .
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MATTER WILL BE LOOKED INTO AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED
WITH FURTHER DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU,
L.ADEWUMI
I can`t cc you the mail to the bank since there is no chance to save the mail in that Java Applet
or to go to the sent mail folder (which is emptied every 3 hours or so)
Sorry, again my fault, I will write down the next mail to the bank via handwriting, will scan that
and again try to reach you via fax hopefully with the right number, can you send it again please (the fax number)
so i can copy and paste it into the fax application Fax It Deluxe 7.012.
This should IMHO work
You told me things, i have to think about, i appreciate that.
Hope to hear from you ASAP,
Yours faithfully

Houser
13.05.2004, 19:45
und noch eine hinterher:
*Jetzt treibe ich ihn in den Wahnsinn*
IRC mit erfundenem Server *evilgrin*
Man beachte den Channel -> Wink mit dem Zaunpfahl
Was fällt mir da als nächstes ein ?
Wollen wir ihn Slackware installieren und
Sendmail compilieren und konfigurieren lassen ? *g*
"Mein Mailproggy läuft nur so, tut mir leID: [ID filtered]
Hmm man könnte fast schon eine Fernsehserie entwickeln:
"Mugu Search"
"419-Factor"
"Antispammer suchen den dümmsten Mugu"
"Die 100 nervigsten Mugus"
[...] RTL let`s go !
now to the fun:

---
Hi Peter,
I came over a new way to communicate secure and private.
http://www.mirc.com
IRC = Internet Relay Chat
you can find me right now at irc.nixis.org
#mugu
commands to type in:
/server irc.nixis.org
/join #mugu
It is like telephone but with text only.
So we can chat with each other and nobody can listen to our discussion.
You see, i am creative about secure transmissions because I want that deal to get through perfectly.
Hope that my employer (company) does not check what I`m doing.
Our Administrators can be very beasty, you know.
So please keep that secret.
What time zone do you have in nigeria ?
we have here gmt +1
Since this is important for chatting.
I will be online for about one hour, since then my work is finished (called here: "Feierabend")
Write me a short mail when you are connected.
I am really looking forward for the money, i need it urgently, the car ...
(Why have dreams to be so expensive ?!)
I am awaiting the second mail from the bank.
Is it to intrusive to write them a second mail and ask them what`s going on?
Do they have phone, so I can ask them ?
Can you do me a favour and please do forward me a proposal for the second mail ?
I hope to reach you in IRC so we can chat about that and future ways and the trip to egypt.
So far for now and god bless you for everything you dID: [ID filtered]
With kind regards,http://img.homepagemodules.de/smokin.gifhttp://img.homepagemodules.de/grin.gif
Shame on me, dass ich den Mugus das iRC zeige, aber:
PGP: 6 - setzen - durchgefallen
IRC: Sollen die es mal mit dem Spamming probieren ...
viel Spass - IRCcop is under way :)
*eigenen IRC Server mit Fedora installier ... *g* idend: mugu *g**

mindphlux
14.05.2004, 00:48
Das war nicht so klug... "Mugu" bedeutet etwa "Vollidiot", und wird von den Lads als Bezeichnung für ihre Opfer benutzt. Dadurch, das du dieses Wort als Channelnamen angibst, hast du dich als Baiter vermutlich verraten, er wird dir wenn überhaupt nur mit Schmähungen antworten.

Houser
14.05.2004, 11:21
Nun, nachdem ich gestern die Nigerianische Polizei informiert habe
und denen auch die Daten habe zukommen lassen, musste diese kleine Gemeinheit einfach sein :)

Houser
14.05.2004, 17:06
Dann wollen wir doch noch mal schauen, ob er sich nicht doch wieder meldet ... *g*
Hi peter,
got a new Mail from the bank right now:
---
DEAR X,
WITH REGARDS TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE REMMITTANCE OF THE ESTATE OF LATE
ENGR BRANDON TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT,WE HAVE CONSEQUENTLY COMMENCED A
VERIFICATION PROCESS TO ACERTAIN THE FACTS AS REPRESENTED BY YOU.
IN LINE WITH THIS,IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO SUCH BANK AS
WESTERN UNION BANK,THE BANK YOU WANT US TO TRANSFER THE ESTATE OF LATE ENGR
BRANDON TO,AFTER DUE CONSULTATION FROM OUR CORRESPONDING BANK IN EUROPE.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN RIGHT THIS ERROR TO ENABLE US LIQUIDATE
THE ESTATE OF ENGR BRANDON.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
L. ADEWUMI
---
THERE IS NO SUCH BANK AS
WESTERN UNION BANK ???
What is this ? What does he mean with that ?
That`s shurely my bank:
http://www.westernunion.com/info/homePag...gination=global (http://www.westernunion.com/info/homePage.asp?country=DE&origination=global)
That is a bit strange and curious to me.
I am awaiting your orders urgently,
please help me.
I don`t what to do, why are they rejecting me ?
Answer please ASAP in IRC ov via E-Mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houser
17.05.2004, 11:48
Tja er ist immer noch dabei, also doch Slackware *g*
Dear X,
Thanks for your mail and the mail from the bank,I hope your weekend was splendid.I am sorry I am only reaching you now,i have not been abale to assess my mail,anyway it is better late than never.
Helmut,I see the bank is saying that they have not been able to acertain the fact that there is no western union bank,if otherwise and you are sure of this why dont you reach the bank with the full details of the bank,where it can be found,its officials,telephone numbers,and email if possible to prove to them that you have not made any mistake,it is imperative you reach them with these immediately so that any form of suspicion will not arise,you know we are dealing with money matters and one has to be carefull.
Please do let me know how things work out as we need to conclude this immediately.
Regards,
peter

Houser
17.05.2004, 14:26
So, die staatlichen Stellen in Nigeria haben gerade alle Mails als Zip-File bekommen ...
und ich habe die mal auf das Forum hier aufmerksam gemacht.
---
Good Day,
Thank you for contacting EFCC, yes we would like you to forward the e-mail
as attachment.
Thanks for the good job.
Regards

> Hello to the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) team,
>
> I received a 419 Scam and tried to find out deatails about this criminal.
>
> I made it public under:
> http://210112.antispam.de/t426307f11770927__Fun.html
>
> I can provide you with the original E-Mails if you wish.
>
> We have set up a forum to secure people from this illegal scams:
>
> http://210112.antispam.de/f11770927__Spa...ud_Letters.html (http://210112.antispam.de/f11770927__Spam_Nigerian_Fraud_Letters.html)
>
> I do fight against criminals and spammers and I hope that the information
> I
> have provided is useful for your team.
>
> Greetings from Germany,

Eniac
18.05.2004, 10:21
> So, die staatlichen Stellen in Nigeria haben gerade alle Mails als Zip-File bekommen ...
> und ich habe die mal auf das Forum hier aufmerksam gemacht.
Na, wenn die mal nicht mit den Mugus unter einer Decke stecken. Immerhin ist Nigeria der korrupeste Staat der Erde und ohne staatliche Deckung wäre 419 mit Sicherheit nicht der viert- oder fünftstärkste "Exportartikel" dieses Landes.

BTW: Falls es die unvermeidlichen Schwierigkeiten beim Western Union money transfer gibt; hier kann Mugu die 10-stellige Kontrollnummer checken lassen: http://westernunion.netfirms.com/ http://img.homepagemodules.de/clown.gif. Danach dürfte aber vermutlich Schluss mit Lustig sein.

Eniac

Houser
18.05.2004, 19:22
Ja, ja, diese leidigen Bankprobleme auch immer ...
---
Hi Peter,
I sent a new E-Mail to the bank you mentioned, again with my explicit bank details
and i gave them the webpage http://www.finanz-direkt-24.de/ with my login [*g*]
so they can cross-check the western union bank account (Here called "Konto").
The timeframe makes me getting greyhaired, i`m, trying to book
my egypt flight tomorrow via last minute (much more inexpensive).
I hope everything would go fine so we can meet each other.
So I hope to get the response tomorrow.
I asked today at a local Western Union Bank Office and told them that this bank told that WU is unknown ...
They phoned way round and nobody knows this bank or even the address.
Are you really shure that this is the right bank to thrust on it ?
Remember: They told me that Western Union is no bank ?! and vice versa.
At the WU Office there was a big laugh at that ...
I feeled like they are playing "Pin that tail on the donkey" with me ...
[Kennt er das Spiel überhaupt ?!]
Something strange is going on here. [*Ghostbusters*]
Since i want to go through that deal secure I have to tell you my adventures in banking ...
We DO want to get this deal happen and got this finalized without any issues,
but if both banks have no negotiantion or thrust ... [*vergiss es, Alder*]
The WU Officier advised me not to spend money or thrust this bank,
since it could be fake and my money would be lost.
[*genau dass will der Mugu ja ... *]
The most interesting fact was:
WU told me that we have no chance at all since they are not even mentioned in the international bankers thrust (IBT)
And this is the worst case scenario we both didn`t want at all,
since it is YOUR money.
[* Hehe wir spielen den Samariter*]
Please think about that, I would prefer secure banking via WU or finanz-direkt-24.
I would hear from you ASAP, cause time is running out ...
[*unter Druck setz*]

mindphlux
18.05.2004, 23:41
> and i gave them the webpage http://www.finanz-direkt-24.de/ with my login [*g*]
Lol, haben die nicht vor ein paar Tagen erst gespammed? Sehr schöne Idee!

Fidul
19.05.2004, 01:02
>> So, die staatlichen Stellen in Nigeria haben gerade alle Mails als Zip-File bekommen ...
>> und ich habe die mal auf das Forum hier aufmerksam gemacht.
> Na, wenn die mal nicht mit den Mugus unter einer Decke stecken.
Die EFCC ist häufig recht gemein zu den erwischten 419ern. Da war doch z.B. dieser Parlamentsabgeordnete, dem man die Kaution verweigerte und der die Zeit bis zu seinem Prozeß deshalb in U-Haft verbringen durfte. Seine Komplizen stehen immer noch vor Gericht, aber er ist mittlerweile krankheitsbedingt Wurmfutter. Es gab eine ziemliche Kontroverse deshalb.
> Immerhin ist Nigeria der korrupeste Staat der Erde und ohne staatliche Deckung wäre
> 419 mit Sicherheit nicht der viert- oder fünftstärkste "Exportartikel" dieses Landes.
Ha! Nigeria ist nur das zweitkorrupteste Land hinter Bangladesh. Ich weiß allerdings nicht, wer von den beiden nun die Jury bestochen hat.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

maggiemesser
28.05.2004, 15:40
Hallo Ihr alle,
erstmal herzlichen Dank für diesen herrlichen Beitrag. Mein Klient ist mir leider schon in der dritten Runde ausgestiegen. Ein netter Anwalt aus Nigeria. Kein Wunder, habe leider zu „professionell“ geschrieben oder meine Telefonnummern („0190er“ aus Nauru und den Cookinseln) waren etwas zu dick aufgetragen
...Im Notfall erreichen Sie mich die nächsten drei Tage unter der Telefonnummer 00674999XXXX*, danach bin ich für die nächsten drei Wochen via Email oder unter der Faxnummer 006823XXXX* zu erreichen...
Andernfalls währe es doch recht interessant zu erfahren, wie hoch danach seine Telefonrechnung war, bzw wie sich „die Abzocker“ auf Nauru und den Cookinsel ihr Geld von Betrügern in Nigeria holen http://img.homepagemodules.de/devil.gif

Dann also bis zum nächsten Versuch...
und schöne Pfingsten
Maggie Messer

*Vor diesen und mehr Nummern hat daß Auswärtige Amt besonders gewarnt!! http://img.homepagemodules.de/smokin.gif