PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] mryaya2007a@hotmail.com (FROM THE DESK OF MR MOHAMED YAYA)

pp
22.04.2004, 12:37
E-Mail-Adresse ins Subject gesetzt, DocSnyder
Als Anhang war eine txt Datei mit ca. 50 E-Mailadressen angehängt. http://img.homepagemodules.de/oh2.gif
abuse @ hotmail.com und yao.kondo @ togotel.net.tg ist raus.
============================================
Return-Path: <mryaya2007a [at] hotmail.com>
X-Original-To: dfg [at] gfd.de
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from ok6283.com (unknown [62.56.191.66])
by xxx(Postfix) with SMTP ID: [ID filtered]
for <poor [at] spamvictim.tld>; Fri, 23 Apr 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: mryaya2007a [at] hotmail.com
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR MOHAMED YAYA
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="===_SecAtt_000_1fbesljehwptmx"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]

FROM THE DESK OF MR MOHAMED YAYA
AUDITING DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA.
LOME TOGO
TEL.002289455511
Dear Friend,
I got your address via the internet. I have a proposal
for you this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour against your will.
I am 49, and had worked with a bank (one of the African leading banks in the West Coast). Here in this bank existed a dormant account for the past 8 years which belong to a Syria national who is now late.

When we discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I and my two other colleagues decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late Syrian is aware of this account.
This is the story in a nutshell.
Now we want an account overseas where we can transfer this funds. Thereafter, we had planned to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months we have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation.

The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-US$9.5 million US dollars.
Now our questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can we give you this trust?
3. Can you sponsor this project if so,What will be your commission?
Consider this and get back at us as soon as possible.
Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.
We Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Call me at this direct line +228 9455511 after sending a mail for confirmation.
Respectfully yours,
Mr Mohamed Yaya