PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] jew_tay2001@fastermail.com

peter1962
05.05.2004, 11:41
From - Wed May 5 xx:xx:xx 2004
X-UIDL: [UID filtered]
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-Path: <jewelhtaylor2 [at] yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to me
Received: (qmail 3145 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO mrson2100.com) (81.91.227.5)
by mx0.gmx.net (mx031) with SMTP; 05 May 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
From: "Mrs Jewel.h.Taylor" <jewelhtaylor2 [at] yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrs_jewelhtaylor [at] presidency.com
To: me
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Subject: MAIL.
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: [ID filtered]
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 4 (From mass domain over foreign mail server)
J.H.TAYLOR & ASSOCIATES
MRS JEWEL HOWARD TAYLOR
THE REAL ESTATE MANAGERS
FORMER FIRST LADY,
REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA.
12 CRAWFORD DRIVE,
MONROVIA LIBERIA.
Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor, an America-Liberian by birth and wife of embattled President of war torn Liberia, Mr.Charles Taylor.
I am an economist by profession. My husband just stepped down as President of Liberia months ago, but matters were not helped when
UN Special War Crimes Court for Sierra Leone indicted my husband for war crimes in June last year, demanding his prosecution.
bla bla bla

I am also willing to forfeit 30% of the funds to you, believing you will hold 70% on trust for me and my two sons until
we are able to leave here and join you under new identities. My first son Williams is 27years old (an Economist),
and Charles Jnr is only 21 years old.My only daughter Helen died in October 1999 from complications of pneumonia.
Please note that my husband is not even aware that I sold the diamonds, nor does he know the whereabouts of the funds.
Once I am sure the funds are safely out of Holland, I will divorce him and leave with my sons to start a new life.
If you cannot help us, simply destroy and forget I ever contacted you but if you are willing to assist please enclose your contacts.
May God guide you in whatever you decide, and thank you for taking out time to read this request.
Email: jew_tay2001 [at] fastermail.com
Fondest regards,
Mrs. Jewel Howard Taylor
Directors: Mrs .Jewel.H. Taylor (MD), Mr. Robert Taylor (Director), Barrister Edward Peters (Director)

Hier gibts Futter:
http://www.xs-pc.de/memberlist.php?id=forum