PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [419] Partnership

Lehrling
11.05.2004, 21:29
Lehrling proudly presents: "[419] Partnership" ein Briefwechsel in mehreren Akten. Es treten auf:
- James Adams[Mugu], ein armer Mann, der glaubt der Sohn des Wirtschaftsministers von Charls Tylor zu sein
- Chris Adams[Mugu], der Wirtschaftsminister von Charls Taylor
- Frische Landmilch, ein Bauer, etwas Schwarzgeld hat, aber nicht genug, um es sinnvoll anlegen zu können
- 500 Kühe und 42 Ziegen. "Warum 42 Ziegen?" Die Antwort ist: "42...äh... wie war die Frage nochmal?"
- Jens Alder, eigentlich Swisscomchef, aber er ist jetzt ein Freund aus dem Technischen-Support von mir.
- Oliver Daniel[Mugu], arbeitet für Savannah Security & Finance Company,Amsterdam und ist mein Kontaktmann
- Berry Kaba Baer, mein Freund, er ist dagegen, dass ich es mache
- Tim Dorferstand, mein Geschäftspartner und mitbesitzer meiner Ländereien, ich soll es aufjeden fall machen
- Arthur Zahn, Steuerberater, prüft schon wie ich das Geld reinwasche und ist scharf auf meine Provision
- Ankh Morpork, mein Anwalt, kriegt auch eine Provison und wird bei Bedarf mit einigen Formularen winken

Sehr zur enttäuschung des Publikums und vor allem von mir treten leider keine 18.629.000$ auf.
Falls weitere Personen auftreten sollten, werden sie hier oben noch genannt.
http://210112.homepagemodules.de/t441441...ARTNERSHIP.html (http://210112.homepagemodules.de/t441441f11770927_jameslibsnowboardcomPARTNERSHIP.html)
Hier die Meldung. Weiter unten gibt es noch mal die Originalmessage...
Danke für Ihre aufmerksamkeit und habt spaß

Lehrling
11.05.2004, 21:31
Hello Dear,
I`m aware that this unexpected letter will come to you as a surprise I appologise for any inconvenience, but please do bear with me for I am only seeking for your help. I got your email address from network
directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your privacy.
I am JAMES ADAMS, the son of Late Mr, CHRIS ADAMS, he was an executive`s member on Economy Management to Mr,PRSIDENT, "CHARLES TAYLOR", the former president of Liberia. Before the death of my father, he imposed a great deal of confidence in me thereby leaving me with the responsibility of seeing to the safe and eventual investment of the family fund. The amount involved is $18,629,000.00 (Eighteen million six hundred and twenty nine thousand United States Dollars only) The fund was move from Libaria to Europe through diplomatic means and deposited with a security firm. Although this money was deposited as family valuables, All that is required by you is to carry and manage this for our family`s
This transaction is to be treated with utmost confidence because presently, The problem surrounding my family is over and the press is less interested over my family matters, so I`ve decided to invest this fund in your country for my family`s security reasons. As a matter of fact, my family`s have reached an agreement of 35% of the total sum for your assistance towards this transaction,while 65% is for my family and this will be invested in your country in any lucrative business.
Finally, I wish to assure you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your behalf. furthermore,we have finalized every arrangement for the successful completion of this transaction the moment we got your consent.
If you are interesting in assisting , mail me on my private email; jameslib55 [at] netscape.net for more information.
With Kindly Regards,
JAMES ADAMS.
Dear James Adams,
you will send by heaven. I am a farmer with the responsibility for 500 cows and 42 goats. At the moment I need some money, because I want invest some illegal earnings, to cheat at tax fiscal office, i have not enought money, to buy a building, were i can process my raw materials. I am very interested in the deal, but it MUST be utmost confidence.
Thanks to your offer. Sorry for my worse english, i hope you will not understand me nevertheless.
Best greetings
Frische Landmilch

Lehrling
12.05.2004, 03:22
Dienstag 11. Mai 2004 20:01 Uhr
Dear Frische ,
OK,what you have to do now is send to me your information for i to send it to
the company ,instruct them to hand this consignment (fund) to you.
since i am now in Africa.please due to this fund that my father was killed, so i
want if I handle this fund to you, you will managing it till I join you, all
our dealing will be confidencial to avoID: [ID filtered]
knew where my late father move this fund.
regards
james adams.
Mittwoch 12. Mai 2004 3:58 Uhr
Dear Mr. Adams,
what kind of information do you need?
Greetings
Landmilch
<font color="#00C000">Mich gleich zu duzen...tz tz tz ein kleiner Dämpfer, mal schauen ob er es merkt, dass er mir zu schnell perönlich wird</font>

Lehrling
13.05.2004, 16:18
Mittwoch 12. Mai 2004 15:48
Dear Landmilch,
what i need is your full name, addressand phone number which my late father
attorney will send to the security and finance company, as who will recieve this
consignment. he have made all the arrangement, the only thing remain is for me
to choice a foreign partner who will manage the fund for me, as soon as you
forward it to me, he will attach it with all the documents that cover the
consignment and send it to the company, you will contact the company and carry
the fund.
waiting to hear from you.
partner,
james adams
Donnerstag 13. Mai 17:05 Uhr
Dear James Adams,
my Adress is
Frische Landmilch
45 Zieglerstrasse
3007 Berne
Switzerland
Sorry I cant give you my Phonenumber, because a friend of mine, Jens Alder, who worked in the technical-support for swisscom, told me, that it is possible, that the tax fiscal office, will bug my telefon. Is the deal possible without phoning?
Best Greetings
Landmilch
<font color="#00C000"> Ich hoffe, dass der Swisscomchef Jens Alder nichts dagegen hat, wärend des Mailwechsels im Technischen Support zu arbeiten, die Adresse ist dank Fidul, die der Nigerianischen Botschaft in Bern.
Das Finanzamt ist ganz schön mächtig geworden, dass wegen einem kleinen Steuersünder gleich das Telefon angezapft wird</font>

Lehrling
14.05.2004, 19:38
Freitag 13. Mai 2004 17:41 Uhr
Dear Landmilch,
I have summited your name as my foreign partner who will pick up this
consignment. this is contact of the security company,
COMPANY NAME: SAVANNAH SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY
AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS

EMAIL: savannah.ssfc [at] europe.com

DIRECT TEL: 00-31-629-496-296

CONTACT PERSON: MR. OLIVER DANIELS

contact the company by monday 17TH May 2004 to fix day when you will pick this
consignment.
name of the depositor, MR CHRIS ADAMS,
consignment from LIBERIA;
reciever name Frische Landmilch ;
BATCH NO;411/2719/007.
Always remember this information above,please remember that this a confidential
transaction, there is no risk attach with this business, so feel free to contact
the security company to collect this consignment(fund), as soon as your collect
the fund.please mail me.
Regards,
james adams.
Freitag 14. Mai 2004 20:38 Uhr
Who are Mr. Oliver Daniels? Could we trust him?
Who are Mr. Chris Adams? Is this your brother? Could it be possible, that he want to earn the hole money?
I didn`t find any information about your scurity firm? Are they trustable? Or are they a letter box company they are found to steal our 18.000.000$?
<font color="#00C000">Na da werde ich mal ein bisschen paranoid. Es geht schließlich auch um meine unterschlagenen Steuergelder, also keine freundliche Begrüßung und kein Abschiedsgruß.
Um meine paranoia zu unterstreichen habe ich die Mail vor lauter aufregung gleich 2 mal abgeschickt
Edit:
Verdammt es ist der Vater(Chris), den habe ich total vergessen, egal, ich übe ja noch:-)</font>

Lehrling
17.05.2004, 10:58
Sontag 16. Mai 19:29 Uhr
Dear Landmilch,
Yes trust OLIVER DANIEL,It was this security company that recieve the
consignment(fund)when late chris Adams my late father move the fund before he
was murder by opposition Government,so contact OLIVER DANIEL he will gives you
informaton on how to collect this consignment.I have send your name as the
foreign partner who will pick up the consignment, call or mail him this monday
to arrange for collect of this consignment, I trust you because you are a good
business man, please when you carry this money don`t let any person know about
this fund,as soon as this box of money handed over to you mail me
immediately,try to carry the money this week,there is no risk attach with this
money. feel free to contact Oliver daniel.
your partner,
the son of late chris adams,
james adams.
<font color="#00C000">
Dann werde ich James äh ich meine Olver mal trauen, aber das mit dem niemanden BescheID: [ID filtered]
<font color="#FF8000">
Was heißt Korinthenkacker auf englisch?
Kennt jemand eine Adresse w*w.irgendwas.de.vu in der Form w*w.irgendwas.CH.???
</font>

DarkX2
17.05.2004, 12:24
Nunja, es gäbe da natürlich nic.ch.vu - der gleiche Service wie bei de.vu.
--------------------------------------------------
Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. - Albert Einstein

Lehrling
17.05.2004, 13:09
Danke DarkX2
Ich hatte eine Idee für eine Website, auch mehrfach verwendbar, aber leider ist sie nicht durchführbar, jedenfalls nicht so, wie ich es geplant habe. ICh muss mir da noch was überlegen, wie und ob ich das ganze in einer anderen Form unterbringen kann. Ich werde dazu nicht mehr sagen, da ich niemanden die Story wie es weiter geht verraten will, ausserdem muss ich etwas flexibel bleiben, wer weiß was Olli mir alles erzählt.

Fidul
17.05.2004, 18:55
Was heißt Korinthenkacker auf englisch?
Man könnte es mit "Nitpicker" übersetzen, obwohl das eigentlich eher sehr ehrbare Leute (http://www.nitcentral.com/) sind.
--
Wir kriegen euch alle!

Lehrling
18.05.2004, 19:08
<font color="#FF8000"> Danke Fidul, habe es gleich eingebaut. </font>
Dienstag 18. Mai 2004 19:10
Dear Oliver Daniel,
I have a partnership with James Adams. He told me, that I have send to you a mail at Monday 17:00 o `clock, to discuss how to make the tarnsfer of money.
I am very sorry, that I colud not send you yesterday the mail. But the police was at my home. They try to find some illigal earnings, but they find nothing. My personal lawyer Mr. Ankh Morpork, has told them that were is nothing to find and that the searching methods are illegal. He will earn 5 ercent from my share. Yesterday I have a meeting with my tax consultant, Arthur Zahn, he want to have 5 percent of my share, too. He need the money to let clear off the money you will gave me.
Unfortunately has my Businesspartner, Tim Dorferstrand, 51 percent of the firm. I need his consent, to use our Bankaccount for this transaction, normaly he is a nitpicker, but we want to do half/half with me.
The only Problem I have is, that my boy-friend, Berry K. Bear, told me that this is not leagal. He is afrait, that i must go to prison. I think he is only jealous, becaus he dont want that i pick up the soap under the shower.
But i told him, that you can insure me that is completly leagal, it is so or?
Please keep our deal confidential. Nobody has to know something about it, because our police find it not funny, that i don`t pay my tax, because it is their salary.
Please send me introductions that i have to doo.
Best greetings
Frische Landmilch
<font color="#00C000"> Nachdem ich gestern nicht genau um 17:00 Uhr eine Mail schicken konnte, da die Polizei bei mir zu besuch war und mein ganzer Freundschafts-, Bekannten- und Geschäftspartnerkreis davon bescheID: [ID filtered]