PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Biz Propsal - per@mail.com

xTReeM
21.05.2004, 17:58
Received: from *.de ([192.168.211.12]) by *.de with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2653.13)
ID: [ID filtered]
Return-Path: <per [at] mail.com>
Received: from [81.139.25.97] by *.de for poor [at] spamvictim.tld; Fri, 21 May 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Reply-To: per [at] mail.com
Subject: Biz Propsal
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 xx:xx:xx +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="b42018d5-3a11-43f6-af22-03d3ee68c4dd"
Message-ID: [ID filtered]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format --b42018d5-3a11-43f6-af22-03d3ee68c4dd
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
--b42018d5-3a11-43f6-af22-03d3ee68c4dd--

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Peter Jordan, Director of Treasury, National Bank-Kenya.
This is an urgent and very confidential business proposition.
On June 6, 2000, a Foreign mining
consultant/contractor with the Kenya minerals Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Berg Douhg made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$21,500,000.00, (Twenty-one Million, five hundred thousand US Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Ministry of Energy and Mines that Mr.Berg Douhg died in a caved mining pit.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Berg Douhg dID: [ID filtered]
No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Kenya Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant, I am forbidden by law to operate a foreign account.
I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim the funds with my position. This is simple. I will like you to
provide immediately your full names and address so I will prepare the necessary documents which will put
you in place as the beneficiary of the funds.
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me and
other members of the board of directors while 20% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be
done by the board members and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address (peter4120a [at] k.ro)and upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand
the transaction.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for all concerned because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in real estate within your country.
Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our communication can only be via email .
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and my regards.
Mr.Peter Jordan.