PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : SOLICIT HELP - miriam38@telstra.com

Houser
06.06.2004, 14:17
Return-Path: <miriam38 [at] telstra.com>
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 29558 invoked from network); 5 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO me) (127.0.0.1)
by localhost with SMTP; 5 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from mail.xxx.de
by mail ID: [ID filtered]
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx +0200
Received: (qmail 24258 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Received: from unknown (HELO xxx.de) (unknown)
by unknown with SMTP; 5 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: (qmail 1364 invoked by UID: [UID filtered]
Delivered-To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Received: (qmail 1362 invoked from network); 5 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from miriam38 [at] telstra.com by mail; 05 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO 2mails280.com) (80.88.129.22)
by mail.xxx.de with SMTP; 5 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0000
Reply-To: hajia20002002 [at] voila.fr
To: poor [at] spamvictim.tld
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 xx:xx:xx -0700
Subject: SOLICIT HELP
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-AntiVirus: OK

Dear Friend,
I am writting to you in good faith to please be of help to me.I am really very sorry intruding into your privacy,
I pray you recieve this letter in excellent spirit.May peace,joy and mercy of God be upon you and
your entire household.
I am Hajia Mariam Abacha(Mrs) the widow(wife) of the late military head of state General Sani Abacha
who died on the 8th of June 1998. Following the death of my late husband,Gen. Sani
Abacha,elections were successfully held in the country and a civilian administration was sworn into power
with the assistance of the American Government under the leadership of President "Bill Clinton".
With the advent of the new democratic administration, a decision was taken by the new president of Nigeria,
Chief. Olusegun Obasanjo to probe and ultimately prosecute all past military officers and their cohorts that
served in very strategic capacities in the last military regime of my late husband. my son"Muhammed was
among those singled out to be punished after a makeshift trial,for the supposed deeds of my
husband,ever since my son have been in detention(the past 3 years).
On monday the 24 September 2002,my son was released,on the condition that he will release the rest of my
husband money in my care,to the tune of $I.5b,which he agreed. Now my son have been released but kept under
severe house arrest,I had amassed monies running into hundreds of millions of dollars stashed in various
private foreign accounts around the world,most of wish have been frozen. Presently, my son is confined under
house arrest after his recent release from detention and we are now constrained into seeking for this
assistance today because I cannot afford to let this goverment know that we still have funds stashed
away. Shortly, before my son detention I hurriedly deposited the sum of USD65 million with a security
deposit firm for safekeeping, hence my seeking your assistance to receive this fund. I have since had this
amount stashed away in a private security company. I hereby seek your assistance in moving and securing
this money in your account abroad. I will adequately compensate you with 15 of the total sum for your
assistance and co-operation with me to move this fund to your account for safe keeping where I can easily
utilise it.
The present administration has beamed their search light on any body remotely related to me and my family
and you strongly know for certain that we are under surveillance and I cannot operate any of my bank
accounts any more, due to their being frozened. I intend to safeguard and invest this amount of money abroad, but
with a reliable foreign business partner so that he can invest the funds in landed propeties and other business of your expertise.
That is why I am soliciting your assistance and cooperation as regards this business.
Arrangements have already be perfected for you receiving the funds with absolute peace of mind from the Security Company where the $65m is deposited in cash. I cannot say much about our predicament but I will humbly advice you to get more informations by checking the following webs;
links. http://allafrica.com/stories/200010230279.html
http://:allafrica.com/stories/200012070247.html
http://www.lagos-online.com/fg_details_loot_from_abacha.htm
Please note that I have a relocation plans for my entire family immediately you have cleared and
received this funds in your account so that we come over to finally settledown in your country in peace
and love.
I would want you to acknowledge this letter by furnishing me with your private phone and fax numbers so
that i can contact you and commence the transaction in earnest.
Thanking you for your kind understanding and co-operation.
However, your early and favourable response will help us accomplish this transaction in less than eight working days.
I look forward to your urgent and favorable response. while i wish for a healthy business realtionship.
Best regard,
Hajia Mariam Abacha.
NOTE:This information is "Top secret " and privileged
only for the person to whom it is addressed